It's that time again. The format worked out well last year, so we'll stick with it. If you're new to this, then check out the protips.
Protips: 1. When posting for the first time, just make a post including your initial list and a game count. We will update the OP with your name and count which will link to your list. For subsequent additions, click your link in the OP to return to your list and then add to the list and bump your count. We will reconcile the counts with the OP.
2. Completion does not mean that you have to do X, Y, and Z for it to be completed. Completion is whatever you consider finished, whether that is just beating the game, getting every achievement, or unlocking every single item.
3. Games released via digital distribution count too! You can list XBLA and PSN games separately, but realize that I will be putting them under Xbox 360 and PS3 listings in the main list. Wii VC games will be listed under their console of origin, since they play exactly the same with no changes. Feel free to list any indie or flash game you think is worth it as well.
4. If you beat a game that you've beat in the past, it still counts! The list is for games completed in 2013, regardless of previous completion.
5. Some "games" are actually compilations, such as Sonic Mega Collection and The Orange Box. Since there are multiple games, please list each of them separately.
6. If the game is multiplayer only, it's hard to actually complete it. If you want something like Team Fortress 2 to count, make sure it's some goal like "got all achievements" or "raised skill rank to 50" and note it in your list.
7. Downloadable content can count, provided it's a full expansion on the level of The Elder Scrolls IV: The Shivering Isles. If the DLC merely additional missions that are integrated into the regular game, such as the "Bring Down the Sky" DLC for Mass Effect, then it doesn't count as a separate game.
8. Please list the console you played it on! If you don't, I have to research it or guess, and then I'm going what version I would have played, not the one you played.
9. Remember, this isn't a competition. This is just for fun. We're not here to compare our e-peens. (says who?)
Oh. One more thing - I don't cblog, so someone else will have to man that post.