Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: You might know me, but you might not.

[Level 1: Fresh Meat] thebrassthief's Avatar

You might know me, but you might not.

Sup. I used to go by the name "TewDee" but I don't play fighting games anymore and this is my regular name in the first place. If you know me, "Yo!" If you don't...welp.

No, I don't know you, and if this pile of rat feces is any indication, then I don't care to ever know you. In the immortal words of Nathan Explosion, Please die now.

Quote Originally Posted by Vahnati View Post
    No, I don't know you, and if this pile of rat feces is any indication, then I don't care to ever know you. In the immortal words of Nathan Explosion, Please die now.
    Well that's not nice.

Fin Sahrot Dovahkodaav
    ^ This lovely guy forgot to include the words " or make a better intro", follow that link by the way. (Damn man, go ahead and be harsh, but at least give a small hint of something constructive. The GN badge days are over.)

OP, how would we know you by the way? Been around here before, or you think we'd remember the name from playing online? We like our introductions to be intimate around here, tell us about yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by TurboKill View Post
    ^ This lovely guy forgot to include the words " or make a better intro", follow that link by the way. (Damn man, go ahead and be harsh, but at least give a small hint of something constructive. The GN badge days are over.)

OP, how would we know you by the way? Been around here before, or you think we'd remember the name from playing online? We like our introductions to be intimate around here, tell us about yourself.
    Good to know he's just being an asshole and I can throw him on my ignore list then. I thought I posted on the blogs for a second!

Well, like I said, my original ID on Dtoid and here was "TewDee". I decided to make a new one because I never use that name anymore. I only made it because I was big on fighting games and the time and now I don't play them at all. I don't know what more to say really. I have a 360, PS3 and a more than competent PC but I don't remember the last time I touched my consoles for an extended period. Because of the massive sale on Steam right now I'm playing a bunch of games off that. Most of my time is taken up by Dota 2 and MechWarrior Online though.

THE MR.E BIRD
    This intro sucks and needs work before we say nice things.

I very very vaguely remember you from back when I first joined the forums.

Welcome home.

[Level 8: Skynet]
    The whole "Intro" concept was very strange to me when I first joined this site. And if someone was a dick lashing out at me based of their expectations and not mine I'd probably of reacted poorly (which intro wise my expectations weren't high but I just started geeking out and it worked). Basically I think we should find a better way to say make a good intro dirt bag because they're really important to the community.

Maybe have a fill out this fucking Template sticky (favorite games, genre, hobbies, penis size etc.) while leaving an area for "say whatever the fuck you want" just to leave things open.

Pwnd
    Quote Originally Posted by N7 View Post
    penis size
    I knew it.

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    Sup dawg. You say you used to play fighting games, which ones? What are you playing nowadays?

Welcome to the forums.

Vaguely aware of you, welcome back.

Quote Originally Posted by Vahnati View Post
    lolwat

Hello person who is new but also not new. I don't know who you are because I'm only a level 20 internet mage.

Beast Master
    I remember you (the name anyways). If you'd like I'm sure the mods could just change the name of your old account.

Unless you don't want, in which case you can disregard.

Quote Originally Posted by Revuhlooshun View Post
    I knew it.
    Don't be scurred, it's the most celebrated organ on the planet. Might as well acknowledge this.

Why isn't your title "Hey, nice dick." or something like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Bloodspray View Post
    Why isn't your title "Hey, nice dick." or something like that?
    You got a point "Hey man, Nice Dick" would be pretty fitting. I'd probably even go for "Grabber of all Dicks" because it happens when i'm drunk.

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    Oh hey Tewdee, Welcome back dude.

Fin Sahrot Dovahkodaav
    I just looked at your old profile like a creeper. You play bass.

I like you.

Quote Originally Posted by TurboKill View Post
    I just looked at your old profile like a creeper. You play bass.

I like you.
    It's an unappreciated job but someone has to do it.

Fin Sahrot Dovahkodaav
    I feel fairly appreciated where I play. Then again I'm a pretty regular freelancer around where I live, when I'm not in school. (I'm also a music [education] major by the way. I do Upright and guitar, just upright for school of course.)

Depending on how comfortable you are with your playing, you should ask around places, assuming you have a group, and ask if they ever desire live music. That's what I've done. It definitely made for some opportunities. I even did a wedding ceremony.
    Last edited by TurboKill; 01-02-2013 at 12:33 AM.