Thread: War For The Overworld

[Level 1: Fresh Meat]

War For The Overworld

War For The Overworld

Disclaimer:
    Wasnít able to find anything about kickstarter in forum rules and hope I donít violate any of those by posting this (btw the mentioned project is not mine and I donít have any connection to the actual developer).

RTS/RPG/FPS hybrid, which draws its inspiration from Dungeon Keeper like games. In an alpha stage of development. Multiplayer and Co-op are present. Approved by Peter Molyneux (Creator of Dungeon Keeper and other various games).

Itís Kickstarter campaign are almost over and almost funded:
    http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...-the-overworld

Supported it as well. Considering what I currently know about the game: it should be a worth successor of DK games.

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    Firstly, if you we're looking for rules about kickstarter you should've seen a rule that dictates that you must make an intro post.

Secondly, there is a place for this king of thing in this sub-forum http://forum.destructoid.com/forumdi...ty-Fundraisers probably ask some mod to move it or something.

And Thirdly, It certainly looks fun, good to see that it has reached the goal and still has 5 days to go. Not the type of game I wanna play but it looks good, and I hope people like the game when it comes out.

Also, welcome to the forums, hope you stay longer than advertising, you'll see you'll like it
    Last edited by lizzardpt; 12-29-2012 at 01:59 AM. Reason: blah

Yeah, we even have a thread for games on kickstarter or indie projects so this could easily have gone there instead of having it's own thread.

That said, the game does look awesome!