Thread: Minigame Ideas for upcoming Game

[Level 2: Human]

Minigame Ideas for upcoming Game

Hey guys.

Apparently, thinking up mini-games for an Iphone/Ipad interface is harder than I thought it would be. So I'm looking for some good and simple ideas from the community.

Currently, I have
    Meteor Shower - tap meteors to destroy them
    Spaceships - tap spaceships to destroy them, each spaceship fires at you and has different hp values.
    Fix a machine - tap colors in sequence ala simon says to fix the machine.

Full disclosure: You'll get credit (and some rewards when we launch) to your idea if I steal it.

Calvin

[Level 1: Fresh Meat]
    Useing the gyro scope tilt action you have to keep a stream of water pouring into a bucket

build a tower of something but you gota use the gryoscope tilty sensor to help keep it balanced

[Level 6: Robot]
    It would be much easier if you told us what the game was.

Yeah, atleast give us some context for how the minigames fit into the main game.

I'd imagine a tetris-like game could make sense, maybe you're repairing a bit of the ship and you have to drop the blocks/ship components in the right way. Or a timing puzzle where you have to hit levers or buttons at the right moment onscreen to reactivate systems.

[Level 2: Human]
    Oh definitely, I was just going with a basic idea.

The game is going to be based on Space Pirates. But they are all robots. So robot space pirates is the theme. The best way to describe it would be Starcraft meets One Piece in a standard Freemium business model.

If you have specific questions on the game, I'll answer them all.

Thanks for the feedback so far haha, im definitely stealing the tower building and the tetris ideas

Calvin