Thread: Assassin's Creed 3 Giveaway!

[Level 3: Humanoid] ConnorTheScot's Avatar

destructoid Assassin's Creed 3 Giveaway!

Here comes yet another giveaway to add to the Christmas giving spirit at this time of the year.

In this giveaway i will be handing out a copy of... dun dun duuun!

Yep, so this time i will be giving away a lovely copy of Assassins Creed 3, be aware that this is just a digital download code and i will not be dispatching a boxed version to some dark corner of the world in which it would cost my whole wallet to send it to you Damn i really am sharing the Christmas spirit there eh?

In all honesty, i am yet to play Assassin's Creed 3. I prefer to have a boxed version of the game holding up a lovely space on my shelves with the rest of the collection, however as you can imagine it does cause some when all of the shelves are taken up by games that you would probably never play again but keep them there just to not have a gap.

(Definitely not my collection, however i do have a spare room in which i can create some sort of fort out of games... don't know of the everybody would agree on that one!)

I am actually out of sync with the Assassin's Creed games, i really need to go back and play the previous two as i think the last one i finished was Assassin's Creed 2. That will have to be a collection i buy once i can invest the cash into it.

Have a look at the Review for Assassin's Creed 3, courtesy of Conrad Zimmerman!

Right some details as to the giveaway draw ;

How to enter - Simply leave a reply below, try and make it somewhat related to Christmas, might be a challenge for some of the scrooges! If you happen to comment and are not wanting to enter for the draw, please state that.

Prize draw - I will draw a name from my magical hat and the name chosen will get a nice message with their code! The name will be picked a week from today (02/01/13).

And it is that simple, no great complications! So folks, leave your replys below, follow my blogs if you feel the need to, and i hope everyone had a lovely Christmas!

Pow! Right in the kisser!
    I FUCKING LOVE CHRISTMAS AND FREE GAMES!

THE MR.E BIRD
    Two questions.

Is this exclusive to this thread?

What platform is this code for?

Christmas is like getting jizz on your face then going to wipe it off and realising the cloth you're using is already soaked in jizz then a torrent of jizz floods the room and you drown.

Wait, what?

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    I would love to have some Assassins Creed 3 for Xmas, the snowy setting, the killing, the aliens.... ITS JUST LIKE MY FAMILY!

THE MR.E BIRD
    Skyrim is the perfect Christmas game because I can pose bodies to look like they're fuckin' in the snow.

The draw is not exclusive to this thread, the entries will be drawn from entrants on here and also here.

The code is for PC!

Jizz.... jizz everywhere!

THE MR.E BIRD
    Cool, then count me out because I wouldn't want it on PC. Also, be wary of cuntbeggars. Don't give it to some guest account asshole or somebody who clearly made an account just to try and score free shit. Those people are cancer and must be sterilised.

[Level 1: Fresh Meat]
    assassins creed more like Christmas Bried ... =D

Quote Originally Posted by Tarvu View Post
    Cool, then count me out because I wouldn't want it on PC. Also, be wary of cuntbeggars. Don't give it to some guest account asshole or somebody who clearly made an account just to try and score free shit. Those people are cancer and must be sterilised.
    THIS, always check an accounts history. Make sure they have participated in the community.

Haha, that's if i get enough entrants Was similar to the THQ Bundle giveaway, not very many people entering but this AS3 giveaway seems to have gotten a bit more eye time. But i will make sure to check for 'cuntbeggers'! haha

Quote Originally Posted by ConnorTheScot View Post
    Haha, that's if i get enough entrants Was similar to the THQ Bundle giveaway, not very many people entering but this AS3 giveaway seems to have gotten a bit more eye time. But i will make sure to check for 'cuntbeggers'! haha
    Thats cool though, gave away AC3 on ps3 week after launch, had 3 entrants across 4 websites. Fucking nuts.

People just don't want free things it seems.. 1st world problems hmm!

THE MR.E BIRD
    Tis weird. I'd suggest promoting elsewhere within the community but that will draw in even more cuntbeggars. The ones who don't even bother making a front page account are the worst. Fuck 'em.

I'll bite,

Don't expect no Christmas Jizz though.