Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Low(er) Tier Podcast - New Episode unofficial podcast - Official Thread

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]

dtoidrolleye The Low(er) Tier Podcast: Episodes 1 & 2

Haven't been down here in awhile, ugh. It's gross and damp..... Now that I've insulted your home, LISTEN TO OUR PODCAST PLEASE! I promise it doesn't suck like most. Its Brutal2D and I, doing a talk show style thing and listening to these will get you up to speed for episode 3. Ep. 3 will be our craziest episode yet, it features Used_Ta_Be and has an enormous amount of Steam codes to win. I'll post that down here, when it goes live in the next 48hrs. Until then, enjoy and Merry Xmas:

Episode 1: Here

Episode 2: Here

Will listen tonight as soon as I finish with Podtoid.

Downloading at the moment, I'll give em a listen when possible.

I just listened to them both, and they're really good. Definitely getting into my weekly list, but your schedule seems erratic. When is the next one coming out?

[Level 13: Notifying Niero Now]
    Will give it a listen for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Bloodspray View Post
    I just listened to them both, and they're really good. Definitely getting into my weekly list, but your schedule seems erratic. When is the next one coming out?
    We are back on to a weekly schedule now. I had a move and then flood damage to deal with, so that fucked us up quite a bit. Thanks for the love man. Will be posting the next one within the next 24 hrs hopefully.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GlowBear View Post
    Will give it a listen for sure.
    You're a dick. Totally supported you and this is the thanks I get. YOU DONT EVER LISTEN BEAR!

dtoiddisco The Low(er) Tier Podcast Returns: Episode 3 - Drunken Xmas Party + Contest Time

Find the C-blog here

Its Xmas, forgive me for not copypasta-ing the whole blog. Merry Xmas everyone.

Honkey Kong
    Merry Christmas anal whore. Also, lot's of games to give away from this episode, so definitely check it out.

Yeah, this is a damn fine podcast. I hope you guys keep it coming for a long time.

Yeah, this is a damn fine podcast. I hope you guys keep it coming for a long time.
    Damn. Really happy to hear that man. Thank you and we will be.

Honkey Kong
    Those be some good props considering Bloodspray's on two great podcasts himself.

You should definitely round that out to 3 great podcasts and shoot the shit with Phil and Brutal. They're legit, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by usedtabe View Post
    Those be some good props considering Bloodspray's on two great podcasts himself.

You should definitely round that out to 3 great podcasts and shoot the shit with Phil and Brutal. They're legit, imo.
    Oh I'm well aware that Bloodsprays almost as slutty as me Those props went straight to heart. And wouldnt he be shooting the shit with all 3 of us? HUH MR. ANYTIME?

Honkey Kong
    Well then it would be the 4 of us lol. Of course Phil, I just didn't want to make it seem like I run the thing or plan or do any of the important stuff lol.

Pwnd
    Is this the BLOPS podcast?

Quote Originally Posted by Revuhlooshun View Post
    Is this the BLOPS podcast?
    No. No way.

- - - Updated - - -

Only if you bring Jesse back.
    He's MIA. He had some technical difficulties.

Pwnd
    I heard that usedtabe was running a podcast (he emphasized the running part, since usedtabe is not a team player) for beginner to intermediate Black Ops players, focusing on the fundamentals of drop shots and grenade timing. I figured that this was the one. It's been a while since I've played a Call of Duty game, so I thought I'd try to listen in for some tips. I even bought a loose-leaf notebook from Walmart. It's five subject, not three. Three subjects cannot hold all of usedtabe's wisdom.

My mistake.

Still responds to BLOO
    Can Usedtabe, by himself with no one else uttering a fucking word, talk about quick-scoping and the importance of camping for 10 minutes, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Revuhlooshun View Post
    I heard that usedtabe was running a podcast (he emphasized the running part, since usedtabe is not a team player) for beginner to intermediate Black Ops players, focusing on the fundamentals of drop shots and grenade timing. I figured that this was the one. It's been a while since I've played a Call of Duty game, so I thought I'd try to listen in for some tips. I even bought a loose-leaf notebook from Walmart. It's five subject, not three. Three subjects cannot hold all of usedtabe's wisdom.

My mistake.
    All good. I just can't imagine an entire podcast (series not episode) dedicated to just one game. I'd love to hear or be part of a FPS podcast, been playing the damn things since Blake Stone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hector Garfria View Post
    Can Usedtabe, by himself with no one else uttering a fucking word, talk about quick-scoping and the importance of camping for 10 minutes, please.
    I'd leave to hear camping justified. Now posting up for a few and constantly switching spots? Thats not camping in my book, sitting in the same spot the whjole match or glitch camping? FUCK YOU.

Honkey Kong