Thread: WWE '13

Pwnd

WWE '13

Anybody else playing it? I can show you why I love this game so much with one picture.

That's right, I gave myself virtual muscles. The goatee is real tho. It'd be nice to see what other Dtoiders have created. Y'know, us being such creative people and all.

(btw, not taking credit for the Batman characters, they're downloadable from Community Creations)

I've just ordered this game (should arrive tomorrow). Is it still good. Haven't bought a wrestling game since Wrestlemania 2000 for the N64, but really had the urge to play a wrestling game again. Can't wait to try out CAW mode!

[Level 13: Notifying Niero Now]

Pwnd
    An addendum:

The closing statement is priceless.

Honkey Kong
    I wonder how many calories he burned during his tantrum?

Quote Originally Posted by usedtabe View Post
    I wonder how many calories he burned during his tantrum?
    Not enough...

Pwnd
    You guys can just ignore this post if you want to. I'm pretty drunk. <3

UH YOU WANNA WRASSLE ME MR LAWLER? YOU WANNA WRASSLE ME MEMPHIS STYLE?

god damn i love this guy

This game was ok (though THQ have managed to suck some of the fun out of the game since the N64 days) until I tried connecting the the THQ Server's. Can't stay connected long enough to a) play an online game, or b) download any creations. Makes me so MAD.... gr.

Pwnd
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntertony View Post
    This game was ok (though THQ have managed to suck some of the fun out of the game since the N64 days) until I tried connecting the the THQ Server's. Can't stay connected long enough to a) play an online game, or b) download any creations. Makes me so MAD.... gr.
    I had the same thing happen last time I tried a few weeks ago. Their servers must've been repo'ed, which sucks because community creations were the best feature of their games. No great loss though. We have Anarchy Reigns now. It more than satisfies the atavistic gamer urge to see men do violence on one another.

As for this thread, I hereby dedicate it to the greatest troll who ever lived, Mr. Andy Kaufman.

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    I guess this is the appropriate place to put this. If anyone wants a silly Twitch stream to watch, check out VGCW if you havent heard of it. Basically its a guy using WWE 13 to do a silly wrestling federation using video game & anime characters (and Gabe Newell). It's some pretty entertaining and hilarious shit.

NeoGAF thread with all details. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=520698

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothX View Post
    I guess this is the appropriate place to put this. If anyone wants a silly Twitch stream to watch, check out VGCW if you havent heard of it. Basically its a guy using WWE 13 to do a silly wrestling federation using video game & anime characters (and Gabe Newell). It's some pretty entertaining and hilarious shit.

NeoGAF thread with all details. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=520698
    I wish I had that much time on my hands.