Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Age III

MATRiX

Dragon Age III

Too early to make this? Nonsense, I say! BioWare has already stated that work is underway on III (duh, why wouldn't it be?), so I'd say now's as good of a time as any to get some good Dragon Age III talk in.

So far they have stated that they'd like to bring in the best of both games (who doesn't?) and that it'll be huge.

So, since the game doesn't have an official release date set or anything, what are some of your predictions?

Some of mine are:
    Spoiler!

And what I'd like to see is:
    Spoiler!

So what do yous guys think? ​COMMENCE!

Pow! Right in the kisser!
    Enchantment?

ENCHANTMENT!

Also, I still can't get over how different the Isabela models look between I and II. She's not even the same nationality between the two games. Or am I missing something here?

Anyways, she'll probably be black in Dragon Age III.

MATRiX
    And with an even bigger booty, and I'm not talkin' loot.

I just wish she wasn't always talking about sex. I mean, yeah, I'm talkin' about sex a lot, but it's like they took a 14-year-old and put him in charge of her character development.

At least she didn't have that same voice actress. I didn't like her old voice (same as Queen Anora, if you didn't know). Too nasaly.

Quote Originally Posted by M47R1X View Post
    And with an even bigger booty, and I'm not talkin' loot.

I just wish she wasn't always talking about sex. I mean, yeah, I'm talkin' about sex a lot, but it's like they took a 14-year-old and put him in charge of her character development.

At least she didn't have that same voice actress. I didn't like her old voice (same as Queen Anora, if you didn't know). Too nasaly.
    I actually didn't even put 2 and 2 together until last night. I went to the Pearl for some quest, and decided to get my Duelist specialization, and halfway through the conversation it hit me. She has the same name as that slut in Dragon Age 2! Then I thought to myself, no way, that can't be the same Isabela. Just crazy.

But yes, the old voice actor was terrible. She sounds much more fuckable in DA2.

MATRiX
    SO much so that I dirtied my sheets with her. HEYOOOOOOO

I haven't played any of the DA:O DLC yet, but what's the deal with Sandal? He's his normal self in Dragon Age 2, but in your spoiler tag, you elude to him being some deity? Or were you just employing some wishful thinking?

MATRiX
    Did you beat DA2 and talk to him in your manor? He goes off on some crazy, whispery tangent, very unlike Sandal.

Possibly this game's Jesus?

Oh, man, I don't think I ever talked to him post-game. That's fucking awesome!

MATRiX
    Freaked me the fuck out when I heard it the first time. Totally unexpected.

I read some theories on the Dragon Age 2 wiki that some are claiming he's Morrigan's child, and that she traveled back in time and left him in the Deep Roads. That would be fucking awesome if it was true.

There was also speculation that it could be Flemeth's. People are funny.

MATRiX
    Hmmm... The problem with those theories is his species. I think Morrigan is using the baby to enter the Black City.

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but Duncan's body was never recovered, right? I'd love for him to come back.

MATRiX
    Nope, you only find his sword and dagger. Zombie Duncan... I like the sound of that.

Duncan has to make an appearance in DA3.

MATRiX
    Actually, you never actually SEE him die. Maybe he's not dead?

[Level 4: Cyborg]
    Spoiler!

Anyway, this time around, I'd like to play as a new character and to have some control over my character's background, either through origins or ME style choice of background history that is reflected in dialogue.

Oh and Duncan? Confirmed dead. So sayeth David Gaider!
    Last edited by Ekas; 09-16-2011 at 05:49 PM.

I thought he was the 'surprise' person we were told to expect for the DLC "Return to Ostagar". I was so fucking pissed when it wasn't him.

Duncan for DAIII!

MATRiX
    I would love for Alistair to join as king, but he'd have those kingly responsibilities. As a drunkard he'd have no obligations, so he'd have no choice. Alistair is my homeboy.

As long as Anders doesn't show up I'll be happy.