Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Reasons why Gatsby is awesome!

I have everybody set to ignore and any time I appear to be on topic is coincidental.

Also I find it amusing when people randomly fill my Facebook page with retarded shit. You can be considered to be the people you choose to associate with, and I think that means we're all schizophrenic or something.

Yeah, but you're not Gatsby.

3. 01-16-2013, 07:01 AM

All of me agree except for the one who never agrees.

Quote Originally Posted by Panzadolphin56 View Post
    Yeah, but you're not Gatsby.
    Indeed. Though I can understand why people may feel the need to police or micromanage their wall or keep their circles separate, not that that was what he was necessarily doing.

I never filter my wall. I usually stir up some shit and let my "friends" go at each other. It's amusing.

Pwnd
    I've been trying to think of a way to start a conversation about Facebook etiquette anyway, actually. Because I really could use help in that area. I didn't even start using the site until relatively recently, after I had gotten used to gaming sites like the one we're on now. Surely you can see how that would be a problem. I'm halfway scared to even use the thing, to be honest. It's just kind of difficult for me to get a lock on social norms to begin with, so that site is like hard mode. Extra hard even. On a permadeath playthrough. So scary.

For example, if I like a ton of things all at once, is that going to spam up everyone else's wall? Or if a girl says something funny, or posts a picture I like, is "liking" it going to send a message I didn't intend to put across? I second-guess everything I do on that site and at that point the spontaneity is gone. Seriously, half the time I feel like I'm at a job interview or something. I can handle that yet it's not exactly what I consider fun.

Whoa-oh, you're halfway scared. Whoa-oh, browsin' on a prayer.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarvu View Post
    Whoa-oh, you're halfway scared. Whoa-oh, browsin' on a prayer.
    swoon

Pwnd
    Shot! Doooown in Facebook glory! Take me off but know the truth!

I ain't never drew first but I drew first blood I'm the Devil's son, call me young guuun

hahahaha. wonderful. i don't know how to facebook. i really hate getting defriended though.

Pwnd
    Quote Originally Posted by digtastik View Post
    hahahaha. wonderful. i don't know how to facebook. i really hate getting defriended though.
    Well it wouldn't bother me if the guy still posted here, but now it's like I'm just never going to talk to him again, ever. That's kind of sad. Plus I don't understand what I did wrong there, if I did anything wrong, etc.

Not really blaming myself though because the woman's comments were gone as well. He probably defriended her too, knowing him. Her comments weren't based completely on mine either because like I said, she had posted there before I did. The whole thing is awkward. I probably shouldn't give a shit but lol, w/e.

Still responds to BLOO
    Man why is this thread still up, just shut the fuck up about it already.

Pwnd
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector Garfria View Post
    Man why is this thread still up, just shut the fuck up about it already.
    We kind of already had shut the fuck up about it. The last post was nine hours ago.

Then you bumped the thread.

I see your point though, don't worry, it's a dead issue at this point anyway.

Still responds to BLOO
    Then you bumped it again.

hippo-crite

Let's test something, let's see if Legendhead just wants to have the last post in here because he feels responsible for this thread.

Pwnd
    Well it's not like I'd just refuse to answer your question, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Hector Garfria View Post
    Let's test something, let's see if Legendhead just wants to have the last post in here because he feels responsible for this thread.
    AHHH THE REV TECHNIQUE -- I saw the edit, nope, you go ahead.

Wait. Fuck. gg bloo lol

That's not a knife...

Watched a live action version of Toy Story the other day. Was great.

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    You UK guys are little wimps.

Those ones anyway.

Bulkmailer I'd wrestle you to see who gets to fuck the other in the ass, and if I lost I'd buckle up and take it like a man. Would you?

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Hatman View Post
    Watched a live action version of Toy Story the other day. Was great.
    I flicked through a few shots of it and thought how I'd rather be watching Toy Story.

21. 01-17-2013, 07:38 AM

Well the concept of gay male sex being manly because you gotta win it I heard from a comedian I think, but otherwise all me.

But would you?

23. 01-17-2013, 07:53 AM