Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 159

Thread: Reasons why Gatsby is awesome!

  1. #121
    I have everybody set to ignore and any time I appear to be on topic is coincidental.

    Also I find it amusing when people randomly fill my Facebook page with retarded shit. You can be considered to be the people you choose to associate with, and I think that means we're all schizophrenic or something.

  2. #122
    Yeah, but you're not Gatsby.

  3. 01-16-2013, 07:01 AM

  4. #123
    All of me agree except for the one who never agrees.

    Quote Originally Posted by Panzadolphin56 View Post
    Yeah, but you're not Gatsby.
    Indeed. Though I can understand why people may feel the need to police or micromanage their wall or keep their circles separate, not that that was what he was necessarily doing.

  5. #124
    I never filter my wall. I usually stir up some shit and let my "friends" go at each other. It's amusing.

  6. #125
    Pwnd
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    22,376
    I've been trying to think of a way to start a conversation about Facebook etiquette anyway, actually. Because I really could use help in that area. I didn't even start using the site until relatively recently, after I had gotten used to gaming sites like the one we're on now. Surely you can see how that would be a problem. I'm halfway scared to even use the thing, to be honest. It's just kind of difficult for me to get a lock on social norms to begin with, so that site is like hard mode. Extra hard even. On a permadeath playthrough. So scary.

    For example, if I like a ton of things all at once, is that going to spam up everyone else's wall? Or if a girl says something funny, or posts a picture I like, is "liking" it going to send a message I didn't intend to put across? I second-guess everything I do on that site and at that point the spontaneity is gone. Seriously, half the time I feel like I'm at a job interview or something. I can handle that yet it's not exactly what I consider fun.

  7. #126
    Whoa-oh, you're halfway scared. Whoa-oh, browsin' on a prayer.

  8. #127
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarvu View Post
    Whoa-oh, you're halfway scared. Whoa-oh, browsin' on a prayer.
    swoon

  9. #128
    Pwnd
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    22,376
    Shot! Doooown in Facebook glory! Take me off but know the truth!

    I ain't never drew first but I drew first blood I'm the Devil's son, call me young guuun

  10. #129
    hahahaha. wonderful. i don't know how to facebook. i really hate getting defriended though.

  11. #130
    Pwnd
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    22,376
    Quote Originally Posted by digtastik View Post
    hahahaha. wonderful. i don't know how to facebook. i really hate getting defriended though.
    Well it wouldn't bother me if the guy still posted here, but now it's like I'm just never going to talk to him again, ever. That's kind of sad. Plus I don't understand what I did wrong there, if I did anything wrong, etc.

    Not really blaming myself though because the woman's comments were gone as well. He probably defriended her too, knowing him. Her comments weren't based completely on mine either because like I said, she had posted there before I did. The whole thing is awkward. I probably shouldn't give a shit but lol, w/e.

  12. #131
    Still responds to BLOO
    Hector Garfria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Beaverton, Oregon
    Posts
    17,507
    Man why is this thread still up, just shut the fuck up about it already.

  13. #132
    Pwnd
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    22,376
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector Garfria View Post
    Man why is this thread still up, just shut the fuck up about it already.
    We kind of already had shut the fuck up about it. The last post was nine hours ago.

    Then you bumped the thread.

    I see your point though, don't worry, it's a dead issue at this point anyway.

  14. #133
    Still responds to BLOO
    Hector Garfria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Beaverton, Oregon
    Posts
    17,507
    Then you bumped it again.

    hippo-crite


    Let's test something, let's see if Legendhead just wants to have the last post in here because he feels responsible for this thread.

  15. #134
    Pwnd
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    22,376
    Well it's not like I'd just refuse to answer your question, haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hector Garfria View Post
    Let's test something, let's see if Legendhead just wants to have the last post in here because he feels responsible for this thread.
    AHHH THE REV TECHNIQUE -- I saw the edit, nope, you go ahead.

    Wait. Fuck. gg bloo lol

  16. #135

  17. #136
    That's not a knife...
    Mighty Hatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Hull in England in Britain in The UK
    Posts
    16,139


    Watched a live action version of Toy Story the other day. Was great.

  18. #137
    [Level 7: Sentinel]
    Bulkmailer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    1,931
    You UK guys are little wimps.

  19. #138
    Those ones anyway.

  20. #139
    Bulkmailer I'd wrestle you to see who gets to fuck the other in the ass, and if I lost I'd buckle up and take it like a man. Would you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Hatman View Post
    Watched a live action version of Toy Story the other day. Was great.
    I flicked through a few shots of it and thought how I'd rather be watching Toy Story.

  21. 01-17-2013, 07:38 AM

  22. #140
    Well the concept of gay male sex being manly because you gotta win it I heard from a comedian I think, but otherwise all me.

    But would you?

  23. 01-17-2013, 07:53 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •