Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Reasons why Gatsby is awesome!

Still responds to BLOO
    /thread and buried

Quote Originally Posted by Reawactuats View Post
    Manpower's Anyone.Utes. feedback survey, which is certainly 50 years previous this coming year, is based on selection interviews using Eighteen,Thousands of managers. It really is regarded a respected indication of training markets tendencies, although isn't going to directly correlate considering the once a month employment phone numbers revealed by authorities.rntud Red Bottom Shoes,Offshore Prospect Sluggish As well as STAGNANTThe States is among Twelve significant establishments in which Effort tasks to have a more powerful selecting outlook on life for that initial coint for The year 2013. Even so, just exactly 1 / 2 ofememk NBA Shoes, typically the 49 locations questioned are predicted to enjoy a more durable marketplace for job-seekers.
    Probably the most useful contribution to this thread, ngl.

[Level 8: Skynet]
    Prospect Sluggish As well as STAGNANT

Pwnd
    Quote Originally Posted by panchromatic View Post
    Probably the most useful contribution to this thread, ngl.
    You're saying this as someone who has contributed nothing useful to the thread. You have two posts here. One of them is "OBJECTION" and the other is you quoting a spambot.

Not that I'm any more interested in keeping the conversation alive than you are. The forum community has made it clear what stance they've chosen to take. If our former associate cared enough about this place to defend his reputation in it, he'd be here doing so. Myself, I had intended my earlier post to be my last words on the subject. However the Kevin Spacey picture went down and I logged back in to rehost it.
    Last edited by panchromatic; 07-14-2013 at 07:04 PM. Reason: grammar, syntax, playing with sentence structure out of sheer boredom

The baddest.

(I know those last two are Yvonne, shut up)

[Level 12: CHET]
    I don't disapprove of Wilde or the voice behind the ass cos...duh, but what?

I am Hatman the defiler.

Well I had no awares on any of this shit. Shame, I'm here for dicks & not giving fucks. I'm all out of dicks.

*awaits magfest*

I liked Gatsbro and wish him the best, I learned long ago from years of Bodybuilding.com trolling to never let the internet bother me ever again. Hopefully he comes back some day with a new sense of gives no fucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Legendhead View Post
    You're saying this as someone who has contributed nothing useful to the thread. You have two posts here. One of them is "OBJECTION" and the other is you quoting a spambot.
    Never claimed to have tried.

Sam.

Pwnd
    Never claimed to have tried.
    You should contribute something useful to the forum sometime. I'm sure you could if you made an honest effort.

Jake.
    Last edited by panchromatic; 07-14-2013 at 07:05 PM.

I ban spammers. Yay, me.

Pwnd
    That's a very useful contribution though. I was just being snarky earlier.

That's cool. I know I don't post much these days; no time. I pitch in with mod stuff when I can, though.

Pwnd
    Yeah, I know what you mean. 99% of the stuff I post on this site is just random whatever I feel like typing out in that particular moment. I hardly ever take the time to sit down and write an actual blog. It's kinda funny actually. Between all the comments and forum posts I probably turn out two blogs worth of content on an average daily basis. It's just not in a recognizably bloggish form...

Also, I read something of yours on another site and thought it was pretty good. I don't know if you'd want me to mention exactly what it was or where I saw it (people are funny that way sometimes), but I liked it. So don't take my apparent criticism in this thread too seriously. These forum guys just bring out my thug mentality lol. They're such a bad influence. :3

I'm still not convinced that this "Gatsby" is real.

Pwnd
    The best post Gatsby ever made was the one where he convinced the forums that he didn't exist.

Spoiler!

Yeah, I know what you mean. 99% of the stuff I post on this site is just random whatever I feel like typing out in that particular moment. I hardly ever take the time to sit down and write an actual blog. It's kinda funny actually. Between all the comments and forum posts I probably turn out two blogs worth of content on an average daily basis. It's just not in a recognizably bloggish form...
    That has always been my biggest problem with forums: I hate treating it like an IM service. I feel as though I should be at least trying to write something of substance and if I can't then I shouldn't. It means I resort to lurking most of the time. Old habits.

Also, I read something of yours on another site and thought it was pretty good. I don't know if you'd want me to mention exactly what it was or where I saw it (people are funny that way sometimes), but I liked it. So don't take my apparent criticism in this thread too seriously. These forum guys just bring out my thug mentality lol. They're such a bad influence. :3
    Given that I'm not an especially prolific writer, I can hazard a guess at what you're talking about. It doesn't make me a sensitive snowflake, don't worry. And thanks.

Pwnd
    That has always been my biggest problem with forums: I hate treating it like an IM service. I feel as though I should be at least trying to write something of substance and if I can't then I shouldn't. It means I resort to lurking most of the time. Old habits.

Given that I'm not an especially prolific writer, I can hazard a guess at what you're talking about. It doesn't make me a sensitive snowflake, don't worry. And thanks.
    I go back and forth between substance and the lack thereof, which probably just confuses people. It confuses me and I'm the one typing it. Like just now I went from saying something especially vile to Bloo in another thread, to coming back here and trying to think of something respectable to say in response to your last post...I actually felt bad about it that time too. It looked so wrong from the "What's New" link.

5:56 pm - Beccy says something thoughtful and pleasant
    5:58 pm - Shane says something repulsive and horrible

So yeah, I had to post something else after that. Also, you're welcome.
    Last edited by panchromatic; 07-14-2013 at 07:05 PM.

19. 01-16-2013, 06:15 AM

You're so funny sometimes Leggy.

Pwnd
    Thanks! I was worried for a minute there that it came off as too serious.