Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Reasons why Gatsby is awesome!

Pwnd

Reasons why Gatsby is awesome!

'''
    Last edited by Sir Legendhead; 03-07-2013 at 02:01 AM. Reason: copied to wordpad

Nobody cares.

Pwnd
    Quote Originally Posted by digtastik View Post
    Nobody cares.
    I am so proud of you Dig. Maybe you learned something from him after all.

i actually care.

5. 12-10-2012, 11:03 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Legendhead View Post
    You already proved that. Hell if I'da been you I'da not even let me in your truck.

'CAUSE GOT FRIENDS IN LOW PLACES

You know I'm drunk right? ahahaha
    I'm just a dude.

Pow! Right in the kisser!
    GAY

Fin Sahrot Dovahkodaav
    While I've never quite heard "Nobody Cares" from Gatsby, it's something I tell myself every once in awhile. Some of the realest shit I've heard in awhile. Why did I felt the need to say that? I dunno, does it matter?

It's always a shame to see a DTOIDer go though. :/

Pwnd
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PappaDukes View Post
    GAY
    Pretty much this.

Also, I figure here's a good a place as any to make my goodbye post. I'll keep it short because this entire thing's an exercise in melodrama and I have to get to my nightly masturbation session anyway.

I'm pulling an Aurain, I suspect by sometime tomorrow my account will be zapped. I've been foruming for over 9 years now, it's just time to put an end to it. As is, I hate this place. I enjoy some of your company and I'm glad to count some of you among my best friends. However, there are a lot of people here I can't stand, and unlike real life, there's no way to tune those people out or avoid them, save for this.

To the people who actually don't hate me, feel free to find me on Facebook or Twitter and add me there. For the rest of you, I'm pretty glad to say, see you space cowboy.
    Well...if that's what you want. Let me know if you want me to delete this quote. I think it's worth saving.

Fifth Dimensional Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsby View Post
    Pretty much this.

Also, I figure here's a good a place as any to make my goodbye post. I'll keep it short because this entire thing's an exercise in melodrama and I have to get to my nightly masturbation session anyway.

I'm pulling an Aurain, I suspect by sometime tomorrow my account will be zapped. I've been foruming for over 9 years now, it's just time to put an end to it. As is, I hate this place. I enjoy some of your company and I'm glad to count some of you among my best friends. However, there are a lot of people here I can't stand, and unlike real life, there's no way to tune those people out or avoid them, save for this.

To the people who actually don't hate me, feel free to find me on Facebook or Twitter and add me there. For the rest of you, I'm pretty glad to say, see you space cowboy.
    I'll take care of this for you tomorrow night. Not sure how that will affect any threads you've started, but I'll honor your request regardless. Hope you have a good life.

THE MR.E BIRD
    It'll nuke them.

13. 12-12-2012, 01:47 AM

[Level 12: CHET]
    I don't get why you have to nuke your account at all. I like ya Gatsby and just because there's some shitty characters here in your POV or nonsense occurring, doesn't mean it's a reason to leave (while I do understand that sometimes just disconnecting saves yourself grief) but yeah there's assholes everywhere, so just ignore them and post in threads you like and with folks that you get on with.

Also jam biscuits

All I can really say is what I already told you; That sucks, but you've got to do what you feel is right.

Spoiler!

That's not a knife...
    People should take note of the threads he started. There will need to be replacements when the nuke drops.

[Level 12: CHET]
    WE'RE GOING TO WAR? :O

THE MR.E BIRD
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Hatman View Post
    People should take note of the threads he started. There will need to be replacements when the nuke drops.
    2012 Completed Films, TV and Books thread, but it has been basically dead for two months anyway.

It's probably also kind of dead, but the Destructoid Writers thread was another good idea. From my perspective as a complete outsider to all the NARPs, inside-jokes, and apathetic gaiety (or oftentimes gayness) that pervades this forum, it's a bummer to see one of its more outwardly intelligent and entertaining posters taking a dive. Oh well. So it goes.

Honkey Kong
    Good luck dude. Sucks to see a more confrontational user leave. Soon I'll be surrounded by nothing but kittens and rainbows.

This? This right here? This is why I don't venture into the forums. Mr Andy Dixon's Avatar

AND ME

Take care of yourself, Gats.

Quote Originally Posted by GlowBear View Post
    I don't get why you have to nuke your account at all. I like ya Gatsby and just because there's some shitty characters here in your POV or nonsense occurring, doesn't mean it's a reason to leave (while I do understand that sometimes just disconnecting saves yourself grief) but yeah there's assholes everywhere, so just ignore them and post in threads you like and with folks that you get on with.

Also jam biscuits
    What she said. Especially the jam biscuits.

Sad to see people go.