Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What game related stuff do you collect?

That's not a knife...
    Free shirts whenever I can.

[Level 8: Skynet]
    I got a few soundtracks, a few art books, and a few action figures.

[Level 3: Humanoid] UltorOscariot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by satchbag View Post
    Dude that is awesome! I had no idea there was decent TF2 merch like this. Which art books have you collected?
    I've got the Mega Man and Mega Man X Complete works, and the Valkryia Chronicles Design Archive. Nothing too major. Probably get the Mega Man Zero complete works too shortly. Would hate to not get that before it becomes hard to find. Mega Man X seems to be already entering crazy territory. I'll probably get a copy of Hyrule Historia when that comes out too.

Pwnd
    The Connor statue from AC3

It reminds me of my dad. He was mostly Native American -- "Black Dutch" was the term he used -- and he was a lifetime military man in the US Navy. So yeah.

The funny thing is, if you'll be so kind as to allow me to ramble for a moment, was that he told me his job was electrician. Yet the stuff he told me about didn't sound much like electrical work. It was more like shit James Bond would do if he drank whiskey instead of martinis.

Also,

The practice of Cherokee and other Southeast Indians identifying as "Black Dutch" seemed to originate during and after the 1830s Indian Removal era. They used this term to explain their dark looks and to avoid being removed to Indian Territory or stigmatized by what became a majority Anglo-American society.[5]

Some Native Americans, mainly from the Five Civilized Tribes of the Southeast, claimed "Black Dutch" or "Black Irish" heritage to purchase land in areas which United States treaties and other laws had reserved for people of European descent. Once they owned the land, such families who had escaped forced removal would not admit to their American Indian heritage, for fear of losing their property.[5]
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black-D...g.22_for_white

Oh yeah and my little shrine there also has the batarang from Arkham Asylum. It's just out of frame though, on the left hand side of the top shelf. And if you look closely you can see Crypto from Destroy All Humans, standing next to Connor.
    Last edited by Sir Legendhead; 12-19-2012 at 03:27 PM.

Artbooks mostly, not really into limited edition stuff, other than art.