Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: How Drunk Is Too Drunk??

Pwnd
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilKenSebben View Post
    I once passed out in an alley. In the fucking rain. After socking my best friends girl, while trying to hit him, for dick punching me for laughs. I guess I ran after realizing I had hit a lady (later found out I had barely winged her actually), grabbed my skate and my bottle of Yager and just left the house. What Im told is, two hours later I was found in that alley, broken bottle, cut up hands, missing skate, soaked and had puked on myself. I was 23. what a great young person I was, but damn if thats not funny.
    Aw shit man that sucks. Nothing sucks worse than losing a board. I wasn't even an especially good skater yet I can understand the potential attachment there.

Dyslexic Turdburgling Dickmonger PhilKenSebben's Avatar
    Steam ID
    Philopian
    PSN
    MickGuerrera
    XBL
    PhilK3nS3bb3n
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Legendhead View Post
    Aw shit man that sucks. Nothing sucks worse than losing a board. I wasn't even an especially good skater yet I can understand the potential attachment there.
    Oh dude. I was fucking heated. Thought my buddy had jacked it as payback for being an ass and almost started shit over it. You don't fuck with a man's skate. It was a sweet Black Label too, with almost new hardware and trucks.

Pwnd
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilKenSebben View Post
    Oh dude. I was fucking heated. Thought my buddy had jacked it as payback for being an ass and almost started shit over it. You don't fuck with a man's skate. It was a sweet Black Label too, with almost new hardware and trucks.
    That's similar to what happened with mine. I left it at someone's house and then just kind of wandered on to other things, I suppose. As you may imagine, it's a period of my life that I don't remember very well. Ha!