Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: How Drunk Is Too Drunk??

Pwnd
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilKenSebben View Post
    I once passed out in an alley. In the fucking rain. After socking my best friends girl, while trying to hit him, for dick punching me for laughs. I guess I ran after realizing I had hit a lady (later found out I had barely winged her actually), grabbed my skate and my bottle of Yager and just left the house. What Im told is, two hours later I was found in that alley, broken bottle, cut up hands, missing skate, soaked and had puked on myself. I was 23. what a great young person I was, but damn if thats not funny.
    Aw shit man that sucks. Nothing sucks worse than losing a board. I wasn't even an especially good skater yet I can understand the potential attachment there.

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Legendhead View Post
    Aw shit man that sucks. Nothing sucks worse than losing a board. I wasn't even an especially good skater yet I can understand the potential attachment there.
    Oh dude. I was fucking heated. Thought my buddy had jacked it as payback for being an ass and almost started shit over it. You don't fuck with a man's skate. It was a sweet Black Label too, with almost new hardware and trucks.

Pwnd
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilKenSebben View Post
    Oh dude. I was fucking heated. Thought my buddy had jacked it as payback for being an ass and almost started shit over it. You don't fuck with a man's skate. It was a sweet Black Label too, with almost new hardware and trucks.
    That's similar to what happened with mine. I left it at someone's house and then just kind of wandered on to other things, I suppose. As you may imagine, it's a period of my life that I don't remember very well. Ha!