Forums | Destructoid | Tomopop | Japanator | Flixist | LUMP
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How Drunk Is Too Drunk??

13,591 posts since Mar 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Bloodspray View Post
    You know why they call it mad dog?
    Read this on Yahoo! answers:

20/20 means perfect as in vision.

joke of the 90s was with preservatives in foods, drinks.. that you'd get macular and 20/20 vision would be effected.

not a conspiracy, a sales tactic once. but not any longer.

just some i see are still pulling that.. no one believes it nor is it important but.. high concentrates of sugar can effects the circulartory system.
    Source(s):
    the MD means, macular degeneration. old joke... until now that is.. since md is a common visual disease of the macular.
    But the MD actually stands for Mogen David.
    Last edited by PappaDukes; 12-18-2012 at 02:15 PM.

I'LL BRO YOUR DICK!

22,178 posts since Oct 2009
    I wish Bulkmailer posted more often. He completely owns this thread as far as I'm concerned. Seriously, his too drunk stories are the best.

8,962 posts since Jul 2007

We invented a drinking game with dice or di or whatever. It's called Shitty. We played last night and ended up taking a cab to ihop. I think I tipped the driver like $40. After she turned down our suggestion of paying her with our dicks.

15 posts since Dec 2012
    If anyone plays League of Legends, I once went 0-31-2 on Teemo after a particularly hard night of drinking.

1,940 posts since Sep 2011

Quote Originally Posted by RS_Calvin View Post
    If anyone plays League of Legends, I once went 0-31-2 on Teemo after a particularly hard night of drinking.
    I can confirm, this is indeed too drunk.

I think its when you ask for more of the stuff in the thing stuff goes in.

Or argue with a facebook post verbally.

I once had a cop pull me over for riding a tricycle while drunk.

I experienced exactly the same course of events twice - with a time difference of about 15 years.
    Playing Goldeneye 64 and Gunstar Heroes with three friends while drinking obscure Czech Wokda, throwing semi-hard cheese at each other, and me puking from the balcony at some point (4th floor).
    I'll never do it again

PAX 2011

-7 white russians
    -3 AMFs
    -2 Irish Carbombs
    -Half a bottle of Jameson

I then puked on Starkey's luggage at his hotel and blacked out. Julius carried me home and I remember puking on my shoes and on the side of the bed. The end.

To be fair, bet Starkey deserved it.

I once passed out in an alley. In the fucking rain. After socking my best friends girl, while trying to hit him, for dick punching me for laughs. I guess I ran after realizing I had hit a lady (later found out I had barely winged her actually), grabbed my skate and my bottle of Yager and just left the house. What Im told is, two hours later I was found in that alley, broken bottle, cut up hands, missing skate, soaked and had puked on myself. I was 23. what a great young person I was, but damn if thats not funny.

Quote Originally Posted by PhilKenSebben View Post
    I once passed out in an alley. In the fucking rain. After socking my best friends girl, while trying to hit him, for dick punching me for laughs. I guess I ran after realizing I had hit a lady (later found out I had barely winged her actually), grabbed my skate and my bottle of Yager and just left the house. What Im told is, two hours later I was found in that alley, broken bottle, cut up hands, missing skate, soaked and had puked on myself. I was 23. what a great young person I was, but damn if thats not funny.
    Amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by PappaDukes View Post
    Amazing.
    I was Pappa. I was.

You still are.