Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 63

Thread: How Drunk Is Too Drunk??

  1. #1
    Pow! Right in the kisser!
    PappaDukes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Death Row
    Posts
    13,642

    How Drunk Is Too Drunk??

    This is something that just came to me, and I think it could be fun to explore the depths that forum community members would go sink to accomplish something, anything whilst drunk out of your gourd.

    You want a pizza at 10:59 at night, but all the chains close at 11:00? FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK! How far would you go to fill your insatiable need for pizza??

    You just sat down at the porcelain thrown to drop some kids off at the pool, and realize that all the toilet paper is gone!? AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN ON MY WATCH, SAILOR!

    So, let me hear your drunken achievements, and exactly just how far you would go, to make that dream a reality. Or, how you drove to Walmart at 3 AM because you realized that the toilet paper was all gone, and you're too good to use newspaper, or the nearest magazine, you pussy!

    Annnnnnnnnndddddd, GO!

  2. #2
    If i'm that drunk i usually black out and have no recollection of how low I dropped.

  3. #3
    Totally fine with skeezers
    bbrigg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Nebulon 9: Shitfinity Quadrant
    Posts
    8,973
    A friend and I went to Huddle House (it's like an even shittier ihop or waffle house if you don't know) at like 4 a.m. We got a cab to take us there because everyone else was passed out and we sure as fuck weren't driving anywhere. Well, after getting fucked by the cab (he charged us $40 but we were so hungry and hammered it didn't matter at the time) my friend passes out at the booth. I finally wake him up and no one we know is up and this place is pretty remote. It's right off the interstate and the house we came from is about a 10 minute drive. So after making the decision to not spend another $40 on the cab, we start walking down the interstate. By this time it's light outside and we probably walk for an hour and a half before we finally get in touch with someone to come pick us up. It was the opposite of worth it.

    I have more of these than I probably should.

  4. #4
    Pow! Right in the kisser!
    PappaDukes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Death Row
    Posts
    13,642
    Now, that's what I am talking about!

  5. #5
    [Level 12: CHET]
    Sam Spectre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    10,056
    Quote Originally Posted by PappaDukes View Post
    You want a pizza at 10:59 at night, but all the chains close at 11:00? FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK! How far would you go to fill your insatiable need for pizza??
    spend money i don't have to order a cab and find an open joint or use ingredients i don't have to make a really shitty pizza while also destroying my kitchen in the process.

  6. #6
    I'd just like to say food never taste nicer than it does at 1am or later on a night out.

  7. #7
    [Level 6: Robot]
    noobspoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    That place i went that one time.
    Posts
    865
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Spectre View Post
    spend money i don't have to order a cab and find an open joint or use ingredients i don't have to make a really shitty pizza while also destroying my kitchen in the process.
    A few years back me and a few friends were all staying at one friends house, it was about 1am and we decided to make pizzas. Whilst looking around the kitchen we found an alcohol cabinet disguised as some drawer that he'd never come across before.
    Before we made pizza we got drunk as fuck on his parents secret stash and topped the gin and whiskey bottles up with water and apple juice. The drunk pizza tasted like shit but we ate it anyway because we were past the point of caring. That was a fun night and i'f forgot about it until i saw this post.

  8. #8
    Pwnd
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    22,232
    Too drunk is when you wake up in a holding cell with no idea how you got there. That's some scary shit. I was all checking the backs of my hands for scratches to make sure I hadn't gotten in a fight -- evidently it was just public intox though. The cops never did tell me what was up with that. It was back when I lived downtown, in an area where you could find trouble just stepping out the door. I figure that's what happened. I probably went outside for a minute and made some smartass comment to the police. All I know for sure is they let me out the next day, so it was all good.

  9. #9
    [Level 8: Skynet]
    Steven Hansen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    3,116
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Legendhead View Post
    It was back when I lived downtown, in an area where you could find trouble just stepping out the door.

  10. #10
    Pwnd
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    22,232
    The area actually looked a lot like that! There was a cafe across the street where everybody would hang out when the goth club closed, and get this -- there was a tree just outside my apartment and when you slammed the door, bats would fly out. It was so good. So good.

  11. #11
    [Level 12: CHET]
    GlowBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Glowpenguin
    Posts
    12,231
    Too drunk is the reason for most of the following, all which is basically a nice story. But MY LOVE OF ADVENTURE is what kept us going.

    After downing a few beers and an entire bottle of some strong shot mix together (and submitting lude 'hilarious texts to those tv text chat dating sites), me and a friend of mine went on a drive at midnight, that took us to parts of England I'd never seen before. All in the search for delicious cakey noms. We went to a service station, bought keylime pie, chocolate pie, an assortment of other uneeded goodies, more booze and a vibrator.


    FYI those vibes are shit.

    Then we continued and ended up in a little country village that looked like it came out of Midsomer Murders and I had a pleasant conversation with a badger. We moved on then and went through a forest, playing I spy games and thank god Slenderman wasn't a known thing back then.

    We stopped by a field at 5am and helped a few guys who were setting up stages ect for a farmers festival that was happening that afternoon. We got back to London/Campus by 7am and found a fierce smell of burning plastic plagued the courtyard where we lived. It turns out that b mere minutes we had missed a massive evacuation of the buildings, due to someone burning the fuck out of their flat. As we arrived everyone was allowed back in, so we missed the cold and went straight to bed.

  12. #12
    [Level 6: Robot]
    noobspoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    That place i went that one time.
    Posts
    865
    You shouldn't be drunk driving!

  13. #13
    [Level 12: CHET]
    GlowBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Glowpenguin
    Posts
    12,231
    I wasn't. The gay beside me was.

  14. #14
    Pow! Right in the kisser!
    PappaDukes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Death Row
    Posts
    13,642
    Quote Originally Posted by GlowBear View Post
    Too drunk is the reason for most of the following, all which is basically a nice story. But MY LOVE OF ADVENTURE is what kept us going.

    After downing a few beers and an entire bottle of some strong shot mix together (and submitting lude 'hilarious texts to those tv text chat dating sites), me and a friend of mine went on a drive at midnight, that took us to parts of England I'd never seen before. All in the search for delicious cakey noms. We went to a service station, bought keylime pie, chocolate pie, an assortment of other uneeded goodies, more booze and a vibrator.


    FYI those vibes are shit.

    Then we continued and ended up in a little country village that looked like it came out of Midsomer Murders and I had a pleasant conversation with a badger. We moved on then and went through a forest, playing I spy games and thank god Slenderman wasn't a known thing back then.

    We stopped by a field at 5am and helped a few guys who were setting up stages ect for a farmers festival that was happening that afternoon. We got back to London/Campus by 7am and found a fierce smell of burning plastic plagued the courtyard where we lived. It turns out that b mere minutes we had missed a massive evacuation of the buildings, due to someone burning the fuck out of their flat. As we arrived everyone was allowed back in, so we missed the cold and went straight to bed.
    More details on why that vibe was purchased, and all the other details.

  15. #15
    Frodo Bangins
    Mr. Gobbldigook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    4,431
    I am just the right amount of drunk. fuck off thread, don't tell me I'm too drunk.

  16. #16
    [Level 7: Sentinel]
    Flamoctapus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sorta near Chicago
    Posts
    1,551
    7.

    Seven drunks is far too many.

  17. #17
    Frodo Bangins
    Mr. Gobbldigook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    4,431
    GO HOME FLAMOCTAPUS YOU ARE DRUNK!

  18. #18
    Pwnd
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    22,232
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gobbldigook View Post
    I am just the right amount of drunk. fuck off thread, don't tell me I'm too drunk.
    Seeing as how you made this post nine and a half hours ago, by now you might be just barely drunk enough. I mean, you've had enough time to get started anyway.

  19. #19
    [Level 12: CHET]
    GlowBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Glowpenguin
    Posts
    12,231
    Quote Originally Posted by PappaDukes View Post
    More details on why that vibe was purchased, and all the other details.
    The vibe was about 2 and bought for the lols. It was eventually used for the O's and failed at that. Then Glowbie grew up&bought more capable worthwhile ones.

    I will be no doubt tipsy later, but far from drunk...well we'll see. There's a quiz on with loads of cheap ass drinks and cocktails so yeah....hehehe

  20. #20
    [Level 5: Mech]
    space man spiff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    519
    It's for this exact reason is why I'm always a foodler gold member, and why the local pizza place, and thai place knows my address by heart...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •