Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: A Call for Help

Pwnd
    Quote Originally Posted by Revuhlooshun View Post
    Don't mind Legendhead. He's been drinking tonight.
    Actually he should mind me. I'm the only one here drunk enough to tell the god damn truth.

Pwnd
    You couldn't spot the truth right now even if it slapped your momma and stole your El Camino.

Pwnd
    Oh yeah? Well maybe I don't drive an El Camino because I'm not Jewish!

Now you just sit there and you rethink your racism for a minute.

Pwnd
    Here's a link to the Gym thread for future reference, King: http://forum.destructoid.com/showthr...he-Gym/page105

You'll find a slew of threads in The Bar section of the forum that are tailored to specific interests outside of games.

Pwnd
    Here's a link to the Gym thread for future reference, King: http://forum.destructoid.com/showthr...he-Gym/page105

You'll find a slew of threads in The Bar section of the forum that are tailored to specific interests outside of games.
    Used got you making posts for him. Who's the genius now son?

Honkey Kong
    Quote Originally Posted by KingSigy View Post
    Actually, fuck the original topic. I want to know Used's nutrition plan and maybe possible workout routine. While I don't really concern myself too much with cutting down on calories, I'd like to know a better mix of things I can eat for lunch. My breakfasts usually consist of cereal (Fiber One whatever and Cheerios), eggs or oatmeal (usually instant stuff). My lunch is almost always an apple, banana, small portion of yogurt and about 1/3rd cup of raisins. I sometimes take cottege cheese or pineapple with me.

Dinners include the protein shake after the gym (I use Hemp Protein. I used to do Whey, but that shit just adds too much fat) and then whatever I can find. When I screw up my diet, I usually either find the meal wasn't cooked right, someone pissed me off or I'm so lethargic that I can't contain myself.
    I'm getting ready for bed so I will go into more detail tomorrow but if you're at a legit 8% bodyfat diet won't be much of an issue. And definitely visit the gym thread as it has mine and others lifting/routines posted almost daily.

[Level 3: Humanoid]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Legendhead View Post
    Honestly dude, I think you might have some kind of psychological malfunction based on a perceived need for a perfect appearance. Fairly common thing these days. But yeah, Used knows what's up with them muscles. I was bulked up back in the day but not like him. Boy ain't too bright but he knows his shit.
    What perfect appearance? I don't even care if my body is insanely ripped or not, I just want to be strong. I like that fact that at work, I can lift 70 lbs motors over my head and grab palettes like they're nothing. If my arms were blobs, I'd be fine. If they were weak, though, I'd hate myself.

Pwnd
    Quote Originally Posted by usedtabe View Post
    I'm getting ready for bed so I will go into more detail tomorrow but if you're at a legit 8% bodyfat diet won't be much of an issue. And definitely visit the gym thread as it has mine and others lifting/routines posted almost daily.
    It's mind over matter bro. When you don't mind -- the pain don't matter.

<3

- - - Updated - - -

What perfect appearance? I don't even care if my body is insanely ripped or not, I just want to be strong. I like that fact that at work, I can lift 70 lbs motors over my head and grab palettes like they're nothing. If my arms were blobs, I'd be fine. If they were weak, though, I'd hate myself.
    Ah, I'm not gonna argue with you man. Just saying, some of your earlier posts came across as a bit narcissistic. Maybe it was just me though.

Honkey Kong
    Knowing that I'll link you to one of my strength idols. Dude is an angry, asshole midget of a man but strong as fuck and a fun read. Recently broke a 30yr standing record and is on his way to holding multiple world records.
    Chaosandpain.blogspot.com It's sometimes NSFW due to tits and ass.

Pwnd
    Also, I know for a fact I could take Chris Hemsworth in a street fight.

Fuckin' posers.

Honkey Kong
    I always karaoke that song when i go to the country bar. No lie.

Pwnd
    You're a good man Josh.

I seen plenty of demons in this world but you alright.

Pwnd
    No, really, he is drunk right now. Eventually you'll be able to tell on your own.

Pwnd
    No, really, he is drunk right now. Eventually you'll be able to tell on your own.
    It's ok sweetness, we get it. You're desperate to dismiss someone's opinion. Whoo hoo. Tell us more about your fashionable cartoons.

Or politics! Yeah, tell us Mitt Romney is bad. Or cancer, or AIDS, or whatever other easy targets you can find...Jesus Rev. People like you make me miss Gatsby. At least his trolling had some intelligence behind it.

Pwnd
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Legendhead View Post
    It's ok sweetness, we get it. You're desperate to dismiss someone's opinion. Whoo hoo. Tell us more about your fashionable cartoons.

Or politics! Yeah, tell us Mitt Romney is bad. Or cancer, or AIDS, or whatever other easy targets you can find...Jesus Rev. People like you make me miss Gatsby. At least his trolling had some intelligence behind it.
    Your opinion is being dismissed because you are drunk, not as a personal affront to you. I'm sure you can agree that sound advice is hard to come by at the bottom of several bottles.

Pwnd
    Your opinion is being dismissed because you are drunk, not as a personal affront to you. I'm sure you can agree that sound advice is hard to come by at the bottom of several bottles.
    Oh cry harder ye ruler of the forums. I'll send you another friend request on Facebook if or when I sober up.

The important thing is, I didn't delete you from XBL.

Asshole.

<3
    Last edited by Sir Legendhead; 12-07-2012 at 10:21 AM.

[Level 3: Humanoid]
    Quote Originally Posted by usedtabe View Post
    Well, I don't believe I'm 8% anymore. Since my diet gets so fucked with depression, I think I'm more like 15-20%. Still, I know I can achieve something so amazing, so I guess it's just a goal again.