Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Binary Chode (Don't call it a comeback)

Pow! Right in the kisser!
    Quote Originally Posted by grunchk1n View Post
    i've been in baby makin' mood for the past month. i needs to have bebez inside me.

Quote Originally Posted by grunchk1n View Post
    i've been in baby makin' mood for the past month. i needs to have bebez inside me.
    Stop doing it in the butt.

[Level 8: Skynet]
    but that's where it's at!

Beast Master

Admin / Midget King
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihil View Post
    WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

Don't tell me gilbert godfrey lied to me and that I've been pronouncing it wrong for the past 10+ years.

Sorry, Gilbert Godfrey lied to you. Funny enough the way Clark says it at the beginning of the clip is the Superfriends' pronunciation. I go by the official DC comics pronunciation; to this day I'm not sure why they dropped the ball saying it that way on Superman the Animated Series.

This? This right here? This is why I don't venture into the forums. Mr Andy Dixon's Avatar
    WILL LISTEN!

Andy, I wish we could dig my vasectomy chat from the grave just for you. Too bad it's lost in time with the time travel episode.

This? This right here? This is why I don't venture into the forums. Mr Andy Dixon's Avatar
    I've heard stories about! Something tells me it's better for me if I DON'T hear it, though...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Andy Dixon View Post
    I've heard stories about! Something tells me it's better for me if I DON'T hear it, though...
    No, I'm a huge proponent. For real.

I'm listening and forgot I even posted a question and amazed you guys tried answering it.

And the voice that said that episode of Dr Who and Matt Smith's run sucks is so right.

Beast Master
    Changston didn't get your Forum name right because he doesn't love you like I love you, British kid.

Hey it's my username almost everywhere else ever too!

And Chang can call me whatever he wants.

Not Steven Wilson. So easy.

That is also very accurate in the statement it makes.

Or is it!?

I'm watching you from now on.

^_^

Ray of Sunshine
    Goddamnt birdman, you're on my list.

I hope we have the same kind of list in mind.

Ray of Sunshine

Binary Chode - Double Feature

We're set to record a long show tomorrow because otherwise we'd have to do a recording on Christmas Eve or New Years Eve. I could blame it on Dig wanting to be a good father or whatever, but it's more because I won't be around to do recording for those weeks. However, we still want to give you guys a show for the holidays.

SO

We're doing a double feature. We got plenty of stuff to talk about, but as always, we want questions from you guys. So sound off in the message board or tweet them to @BinaryChode. And if you're tweeting us questions, you may as well follow us.

Is it bad that the song you embedded was already in my head from the subtitle?

And that I know all the words?

Do you guys generally record at times when sane GMT folk are sleeping? 'Cause if not I'd love to join y'all sometime. I know sciences!

If the moon was made of cheese, which cheese would you want it to be and why?

What happens when an unstoppable force like Jim Sterling meets an immovable object such as Jonathan Holmes' anus? Wait wrong podcast.

Why can't White folk jump?

If were were all sent back to like the Jurassic era or something, would it be fitting to call me Dinoman? Because evolution and shit.

If you worked out your wave-length and frequency (waves per second) of waving, would you get a meaningful constant from the two? I'm already calling it Tarvu's number.