Thread: Hello again DToid

Hello again DToid

Howdy, I've been in DToid for quite some time but never been in the Forums, guess it's time for me to change that, to hi all

On a side note, I' ve been away for a long time...did I miss something with OuterHeaven? It doesn't show up on the main site anymore, did it get killed or is it just me? There's no trace of the chatroom plugin anywhere so...sorry if I'm just being dumb with computers, tends to happen.

THE MR.E BIRD
    OuterHeaven was taken out back and shot. They know why.

But welcome. What have you got up to on the site that wasn't centred around a terrible pop-up? And what have you got up to in everything else? Did you get to be the hero? Welcome!

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    Glad you decided to introduce yourself and visit us, welcome

Pow! Right in the kisser!
    Welcome aboard!

Thanks everyone for the warm wellcome. Not much about myself except my name is Ann and I'm a 30yr old videogame journalist on a spanish media. Don't be fooled about my nickname, I was just lazy and sticked my gamertag, that's all, I enjoy everything. Aaand I guess that's all about me. O yeah, the terrible English. That can be explained easily, I'm from Spain and english isn't exactly my main language, so excuse me if I mess up a lot.

Well, that's all for now I guess. Thanks again for the wellcome!

Pow! Right in the kisser!
    Quote Originally Posted by LennethX360 View Post
    Thanks everyone for the warm wellcome. Not much about myself except my name is Ann and I'm a 30yr old videogame journalist on a spanish media. Don't be fooled about my nickname, I was just lazy and sticked my gamertag, that's all, I enjoy everything. Aaand I guess that's all about me. O yeah, the terrible English. That can be explained easily, I'm from Spain and english isn't exactly my main language, so excuse me if I mess up a lot.

Well, that's all for now I guess. Thanks again for the wellcome!
    You spelled "a lot" as two words instead of one. You are light-years ahead of most native English speakers. God bless you.

Haha thanks! I can also use "your" and "you're" properly :P That seems to be a common problem too.

THE MR.E BIRD
    So true. Over here in Olde England standards are dreadful and international speakers are regularly better because they actually try.

Hello Ann! What sort of video games journalisms do you do in Espaņa?

Quote Originally Posted by Tarvu View Post
    So true. Over here in Olde England standards are dreadful and international speakers are regularly better because they actually try.

Hello Ann! What sort of video games journalisms do you do in Espaņa?
    I'm currently at Spek*** (no spam), a site that's been around since 1999, and I entered as Chief Editor around a year ago. It was a dedicated site, mainly aimed at fighting games from a certain (sadly) zombified zompany, but we're now turning it into a general one. It's a hard task but it's also fun and challenging, with curtains and curtains of press communicates on an almost daily basis. I'm happy there, and excited about the relaunch.

Ray of Sunshine
    The Die Hard photo you posted in random pictures thread made me laugh. I like ladies that make me laugh. Rest assured, I am not making a creepy attempt to hit on you. I am probably the least likely person to do that.

Glad to have you aboard Ann! Keep posting things to amuse me (and others, but they are less important)

Thanks XD You absolutely need images like those when you're doing what I was doing at the time: Writing a Street Fighter (One) review. I survived thanks to Bruce Willis and his friends.

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    Welcome back Lenneth! Nice to see ya again.... I miss OH