Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Hi Destructoid!

  1. #1
    [Level 1: Fresh Meat] frozen_mist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7

    Hi Destructoid!

    Glad to make it here. Hope you'll welcome a noob here!

  2. #2
    THE MR.E BIRD
    Tarvu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Anywhere but here
    Posts
    18,882
    We don't have a choice about welcoming them, but we gotta make it hard for you too. This intro is so damn lightweight I'm worried that it might get blown away in the wind. You gotta bulk it out. Tell us about yourself! Go into as much detail as you are willing to, and in particular talk about video games you like/play/want/fap to. Hell, eschew video games entirely and talk about better hobbies. We normally do on here. Go look at a few other intro threads if you need inspiration. If you want me to love you, you gotta open up.

    FUCKING WELCOME.

  3. #3
    [Level 7: Sentinel]
    Edd Strid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,272
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarvu View Post
    We don't have a choice about welcoming them, but we gotta make it hard for you too. This intro is so damn lightweight I'm worried that it might get blown away in the wind. You gotta bulk it out. Tell us about yourself! Go into as much detail as you are willing to, and in particular talk about video games you like/play/want/fap to. Hell, eschew video games entirely and talk about better hobbies. We normally do on here. Go look at a few other intro threads if you need inspiration. If you want me to love you, you gotta open up.

    FUCKING WELCOME.
    Don't worry he's not priming your unholiest of holies yet, you usually get a few drinks out of him and a sniff of an alkyl nitrite soaked rag.

    Do tell us more about yourself, what's your favourite lyric in any song? What games do you like? If you could be reincarnated as any species, what would you like to become?

    Most importantly, do you appreciate the music stylings of Erasure?


  4. #4
    Pow! Right in the kisser!
    PappaDukes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Death Row
    Posts
    13,639
    Come on, put some effort into it! Is this how you want to be remembered??

    Also, welcome and shit.

  5. #5
    Beast Master
    ZombiePlatypus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    http://digitalconfederacy.com/
    Posts
    32,450
    Quote Originally Posted by frozen_mist View Post
    Glad to make it here.
    Was there a scare along the way? What dangers were there during your trek?

    Quote Originally Posted by frozen_mist View Post
    Hope you'll welcome a noob here!
    We already did.

  6. #6
    THE MR.E BIRD
    Tarvu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Anywhere but here
    Posts
    18,882
    I feel he was more of a spoon.

  7. #7
    Who you cuddle with is your business.

    Please tell us more about yourself new guy.

  8. #8
    THE MR.E BIRD
    Tarvu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Anywhere but here
    Posts
    18,882
    Now now, let's not get onto forking.

  9. #9
    I guess it depends on how frisky you're feeling.

  10. #10
    THE MR.E BIRD
    Tarvu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Anywhere but here
    Posts
    18,882
    This situation is quickly getting pizza cutter.

  11. #11
    I can handle anything below spatula.

  12. #12
    THE MR.E BIRD
    Tarvu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Anywhere but here
    Posts
    18,882
    Colander bread maker, pan mustard coffee table!
































    Yeah, some shit like this would be 15,000. Fuck you.

  13. #13
    [Level 1: Fresh Meat] frozen_mist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7

    dtoidwink

    Quote Originally Posted by Edd Strid View Post
    Don't worry he's not priming your unholiest of holies yet, you usually get a few drinks out of him and a sniff of an alkyl nitrite soaked rag.

    Do tell us more about yourself, what's your favourite lyric in any song? What games do you like? If you could be reincarnated as any species, what would you like to become?

    Most importantly, do you appreciate the music stylings of Erasure?

    Geez, so many post replies...Ok I'm not really good when it comes to introducing myself but I'll give it a try. I'm 30 and a big fan of rock music, love old school games (pacman,galaga,twin bee,etc...)...Favorite lyric in a song, maybe "I got something to say I killed your baby today..." by The Misfits. I love ios mobile games and I have rockband reloaded, GTA, Norm's big Escape,Fight Night, Dead Space on my iPhone...

  14. #14
    [Level 1: Fresh Meat] frozen_mist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by PappaDukes View Post
    Come on, put some effort into it! Is this how you want to be remembered??

    Also, welcome and shit.
    Thanks man!

  15. #15
    [Level 1: Fresh Meat] frozen_mist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombiePlatypus View Post
    Was there a scare along the way? What dangers were there during your trek?

    We already did.
    Definitely man. I almost pee and shit a brick ahahaha. Anyway thanks for the welcome.

  16. #16
    [Level 1: Fresh Meat] frozen_mist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7
    Ok I'm not really good when it comes to introducing myself but I'll give it a try. I'm 30 and a big fan of rock music, love old school games (pacman,galaga,twin bee,etc...)...Favorite lyric in a song, maybe "I got something to say I killed your baby today..." by The Misfits. I love ios mobile games and I have rockband reloaded, GTA, Norm's big Escape,Fight Night, Dead Space on my iPhone...

  17. #17
    Admin / Midget King
    Aaron Mxy Yost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Flying blind on a rocket cycle
    Posts
    13,209
    Please quit trying to spam crap. You got one thread for your game. Anything else you want to tell us about regarding it you can say in there. I'm getting tired of having to delete it.

  18. #18
    [Level 6: Robot]
    noobspoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    That place i went that one time.
    Posts
    865
    I am definately more of a spoon, a bad one at that. Welcome!

  19. #19
    [Level 7: Sentinel]
    lizzardpt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,889
    Welcome, make yourself comfortable and wait till the waitress comes by

  20. #20
    [Level 1: Fresh Meat] frozen_mist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7
    thanks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •