OH, forums | Destructoid | Tomopop | Japanator | Flixist | LUMP

Thread: Wii U and Netflix Issues

Wii U and Netflix Issues

Anyone else having issues with Netflix on the Wii U? Every single time I open it it will freeze the system to the point where I have to unplug it. If anyone else has had this issue and come up with a solution I'd love you forever.

I don't know if anybody else on here even has one yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarvu View Post
    I don't know if anybody else on here even has one yet.
    I know ChillyBilly does.

13,535 posts since Mar 2007

I got one too. Haven't tried Netflix yet. Been too busy with ZombiU! Game is awesome. Brutal. So brutal.

I watched almost an entire movie earlier, was smooth as butter. I loved switching back and forth between the TV and Gamepad, it's instant and honestly, completely awesome.

Sorry bout your troubles though, that kinda sucks.

We should start a thread sharing our ID's to get more friends.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, damn both of you for not answering when I was calling, I wanted to try the call feature out!

Quote Originally Posted by ChillyBilly View Post
    I watched almost an entire movie earlier, was smooth as butter. I loved switching back and forth between the TV and Gamepad, it's instant and honestly, completely awesome.

Sorry bout your troubles though, that kinda sucks.

We should start a thread sharing our ID's to get more friends.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, damn both of you for not answering when I was calling, I wanted to try the call feature out!
    I started a NintendoID exchangethread about 5 minutes ago!

Early adopting slags.

It's so much fun though! I'm using the gamepad out in my garage right now to check the forums! Video chatted with Chilly a little bit ago too. Super smooth.