OH, forums | Destructoid | Tomopop | Japanator | Flixist | LUMP
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: EUFNF November 9th - Bear Vagina Edition

EUFNF November 9th - Bear Vagina Edition

Let's play Halo 4 with terrible Europeans! Yay!

Platform: Xbox 360
    Time: 20.00 GMT
    Game: Halo 4
    Players: Tarvu (GT: The Kinky Ninja), Subenu (GT: Neo Subenu)

Platform: Browser
    Game: Pretend You're Xyzzy
    Time: All
    Players: pan "Your Dad's Wifebeater" chromatic
    Last edited by panchromatic; 07-14-2013 at 07:09 PM.

160 posts since Mar 2010

Aww, that means I have to rent it and set up my 360.

Pah I won't be able to go online til week after this.

Platform: Cards-in-hands
    Game: Cards Against Humanity
    Time: Forever
    Players: Me beating your mom.

Also, Pretend You're Xyzzy.

I assume you meant just the browser game, I'd say let me know otherwise but you can damn well edit the original post yourself you scoundrel.

I don't mind playing next week too! I only want this game to play with people (and to fulfill that bizarre desire). And I am planning to trade in my 360 for a slim 'un sometime this week, so I fully expect it to crash before Friday.

See you next week then or maybe not, depends on if I can sneak a copy out of the country.

I won't have a mic, or Xbox Live Gold or Halo 4 by Friday so I won't be joining Halo 4 activities. CAH is always free though so if I'm awake I'll be in on that.

Fair enough, I'm only giving in so early because I am bored. Incidentally, Sven says the game comes with two weeks of gald.

Quote Originally Posted by GlowBear View Post
    See you next week then or maybe not, depends on if I can sneak a copy out of the country.
    Just don't tell Sven you smuggled the game out of the country, it'll only fuel his negative perception of Irish nationals

Negative...but accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarvu View Post
    I assume you meant just the browser game, I'd say let me know otherwise but you can damn well edit the original post yourself you scoundrel.
    Proud owner of a physical copy now. I might just read them and giggle to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Hatman View Post
    I won't have a mic, or Xbox Live Gold or Halo 4 by Friday so I won't be joining Halo 4 activities. CAH is always free though so if I'm awake I'll be in on that.

Nice. Are the 'cards' in PYX the same as the ones in CAH?

Yeah, the browser version uses the original cards. The expansion packs are real things too, but fortunately the Brony pack is only fanmade for PYZ.

Expansion packs sound like a good idea for it, when used for themes that don't revolve around manchild pony love.

The best cards are the blank ones you can write your own things on. Icarus's pack has some brilliant ones in. Something about 9/11.

I'll probably play Halo 4. Won't be on for long, though; 10 maybe. Work n'all.

And I want a pack of CAH! Whenever I try to buy them, they're always sold out.

Are you on the mailing list? I got emailed as soon as they went on sale on Amazon.com in September. I was in Boston with a cancelled debit card at the time, but I rang Steve and he sent me a pack in exchange for my first born.

He got burnt.

Quote Originally Posted by panchromatic View Post
    Are you on the mailing list? I got emailed as soon as they went on sale on Amazon.com in September. I was in Boston with a cancelled debit card at the time, but I rang Steve and he sent me a pack in exchange for my first born.
    Yeah, I'm on the mailing list. I never have money when they're in stock, though. Next time!
    Last edited by panchromatic; 07-14-2013 at 07:10 PM.

Time to start burying a penny a week under that tree in your garden then, me thinks!

Then tell us which tree.