OH, forums | Destructoid | Tomopop | Japanator | Flixist | LUMP
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Sweet gamer tattoos

I got this when I was living in LA. I really dig it only because not many people have seen a Space Invaders tattoo. It also wraps all the way around my arm.

Dude, that's awesome. My first avatar here was a Space Invader. I want to get one tattooed eventually as well.

Do it! Then we will be space invader buddies! The best part with the tattoo is if I ever want to I can just add more rows of invaders up my arm.

2,858 posts since Oct 2012

Hi.

It was my first tattoo, which probably means it's nearly ten years old, and I think the guy who did it had been taking something illegal, so it's kind of a complete mess but it's a piece of me so I love it. If anything it reminds me of a time when the biggest problem in my life was deciding which video game to get as a tattoo. Happy days.

Yes, my walls are falling apart.

Quote Originally Posted by thymeparadox View Post
    Hi.

It was my first tattoo, which probably means it's nearly ten years old, and I think the guy who did it had been taking something illegal, so it's kind of a complete mess but it's a piece of me so I love it. If anything it reminds me of a time when the biggest problem in my life was deciding which video game to get as a tattoo. Happy days.

Yes, my walls are falling apart.
    Awesome!

383 posts since Dec 2008

This is my newest and favorite tattoo, think I got it about 10 months ago. For the few people that have heard of me, they probably already know I'm a huuuuuuuge Rock Band fan, and I decided to forever commemorate that with all five Rock Band 3 instrument logos.

I also have this one, which is about five years old now and really doesn't look all that good anymore, but it was my very first tattoo. I told myself if I had three Xboxes red ring on me I would get this tattoo. Guess what happened.

I've got two other tattoos as well, but they're music tattoos so they wouldn't really apply. I am thinking of getting the Vault logo from Borderlands eventually though, that'll probably be tattoo number five.

2,858 posts since Oct 2012

Holy shit, that RRoD tattoo is boss.

2,308 posts since Jan 2012

The red ring of death tattoo is hilarious. You live in such a manhole.

383 posts since Dec 2008

It took quite a while to convert this from "Room my pregnant sister stole from me" to "I will never ever have to leave this place ever again".

2,308 posts since Jan 2012

Do you have a towel taped to the window? haha.

383 posts since Dec 2008

That window yeah. My other window has a red sheet nailed over it. WHO NEEDS CURTAINS