Thread: Question about Destructoid Mobile - Are comments ever going to come back?

[Level 1: Fresh Meat]

Question about Destructoid Mobile - Are comments ever going to come back?

Hello, I've been using my PSVita to browse Destructoid mobile for a couple of months now. I'm one of those strange people who don't own an iPhone.

One of my favorite features of the mobile version of your website was that I could see people arguing with each other in the comments. To me, it was a feature that made Destructoid Mobile stand out from other gaming blogs and their mobile counterparts. The Vita is actually capable of browsing your website normally, but it looks wonky on the screen's lower resolution, even with its "smart" rearranging feature. So I'd rather not do that.

So my question is... are comments ever going to be re-instated? When you revamped your mobile version, were they removed on purpose? Or is it just a feature pending?

Edit: Also, currently your mobile counterpart displays all content centered to the left. It didn't do that until very recently.
    Last edited by Frostyyy; 10-30-2012 at 05:10 PM. Reason: Forgot to include something

You'd probably be better off emailing Niero than posting here.

The comment system on the main site has been changed to use disqus, if you can't see that on mobile then Niero is probably working on it or is aware of it. Definitely worth dropping him a direct line anyway as he doesn't check in here too often!

Admin / Midget King
    Yup, what Tarvu said. Send an email to support@destructoid.com with your issue!

Pow! Right in the kisser!
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyyy View Post
    Hello, I've been using my PSVita to browse Destructoid mobile for a couple of months now.
    BUY RAGNAROK ODYSSEY!