Page 42 of 145 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Thread: Werewolf Variant- Offshoots/Experiments/Concurrent Games

[Level 8: Skynet]
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombiePlatypus View Post
    I dunno. I'm not changing my vote. See what the other active players think I guess.
    Well, what do you think, you shits.

Lizzy might get zapped soon if it's looking like he's gone AWOL.

Wolf Master
    I'd wait for Flamoctapus to vote first, then if he has any knowledge to drop that would potentially cause a vote change, wait on lizzardKing, otherwise call it.

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombiePlatypus View Post
    Bizarro, Byron, Floomtacos and Lizzie are all werewolves.

And Dex loves them.

^^^ 100% undeniable facts for everybody's viewing pleasure.
    Close! Dex and FloomTacos are Wolves. You don't need to be the Prophet to realize this, both have been reserved and taken a wait and see approach with voting and it explains why FloomTacos voted Dex for Sheriff. Byron is either a third Wolf(not likely) or Dex's Lover(very likely). As I said before I'll look into Dex tonight but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if you people let Dexter and Byron lead you to your doom tomorrow by hanging me. If Dex is smart he will keep me alive tonight since he and Byron are already moving the pieces into place to get you people to hang me tomorrow, so I'm not worried about getting eaten tonight. The BG should make DJPuppy(or anyone besides Dex and Byron) BG and he should protect someone else.

I dislike small games like this, it's too easy for an active pack of Wolves or Lover duo to dominate the discussion and sway the inactive ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Byronic Man View Post
    ...Ok that's fairly incriminating. ZP?

For the record I was made the BG again last night but I chose to protect ZP. I figured after CB and Dex the wolves were gunning for more experienced players. Last night threw that theory out the window.
    Looking back to earlier in todays discussion when Noob made his death post pointing the finger at ZP Byron was the first to pounce on him . I can assume ZP is a Villager since we probably only have two Wolves and their already narrowed to Floom and either Dex and Byron. Knowing what I know this is obviously a play at taking advantage of Noobs foolish remark to hang a Villager and further his Lover win condition.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter345 View Post
    Well, aside from the fact that Noobspoon saying ANYTHING after he was killed should be strictly forbidden, it did give the vibe of "I'm the Seer and I looked into ZP and he's a bad guy."

However, ZP had been going after Noobspoon for a couple of days now (I think?), and I would imagine that if he were actually the Seer, he would have looked into the person who was trying to get him killed first.

My first instinct is that the Werewolves set up a classic frame job on this one, but I agree with Byronic (and ZP, too) that it's too obvious. That would mean to me that either one of the newer players (Flamoctapus, lizzardKing) is pulling the strings, or it is in fact a double bluff by ZP because we wouldn't think he'd be dumb enough to do it.

At any rate, we need to start killing people today. Does anybody else have any information? All we tentatively know is that the Guardian Angel apparently trusts Byronic, and Noobspoon posthumously indicated that ZP is a bad guy.
    Here we see Dex being a pragmatist, remaining active but playing it safe while at the same time planting the seeds of betrayal in pointing to FloomTacos as a possible suspect of Wolfitude. At the end he asserts the Guardian Angel trusts Byron as if to suggest we should too and reiterates Noobs death rattle. Each statement I highlighted would further a Wolf/Lover agenda. Kill Dex's Wolf partner, put your Lover in a favorable light innocuously, and stand by and let the Villagers hang each other.

If I have the inclination later I'll go back and check through some of their other posts, I recommend you people do the same. You can even check out my posts while you're at it!

Beast Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Bizarro View Post
    Close! Dex and FloomTacos are Wolves. You don't need to be the Prophet to realize this, both have been reserved and taken a wait and see approach with voting and it explains why FloomTacos voted Dex for Sheriff. Byron is either a third Wolf(not likely) or Dex's Lover(very likely).
    All of this is wrong unless Byron is the third wolf. He has to be a wolf for any of that to make sense considering his claim of protecting Dex from a wolf attack, and nobody denying it.

Hmm, this is true. Just swap around Dex and Byron and it still works though. I'll know for sure tonight, whether anyone believes me is another matter.

Sorry for my ausence been stuck in study time, I will try to not let it happen again, or notify if I have to boot.

Wow this as been interesting as hell, I don't know what to really think, so for time's sake I'll just vote to lynch flamoctopus and draw conclusions later

1) Clown - Dead
    2) Flam -
    3) DJ - Flam
    4) Byron - Flam
    5) ZP - Flam
    6) Dex (Sheriff) - Flam
    7) Lizzy - Flam
    8 ) Noob - Dead
    9) Bizarro - Flam

Flam - 7 votes
    Waiting on Flam's vote

Do I wait?

Beast Master
    No, you don't.

In my opinion.

Don't wait, there's nothing he can say tha'll change the votes

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    Agreed. I think there should be an agreement that if there is a majority vote for someone to be hanged and the only holdout voter is the one that would be hanged, then we should just go ahead and call it.

Wolf Master
    I could imagine that leading us to a bad place if we happened to vote to kill our Prophet/Seer/whatever, though I doubt that's the case here.

Beast Master
    You've gotta roll with the punches, man.

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter345 View Post
    I could imagine that leading us to a bad place if we happened to vote to kill our Prophet/Seer/whatever, though I doubt that's the case here.
    I forgot to mention that it should be if the player has been largely inactive for that day phase with no excuse/warning. Flamoctapus hasn't said anything today and all the votes are for him. I think it would be safe to assume that if he was, in fact, a major non-wolf role, then he would have said something by now, even if it was just a quick "Hey, I'm super busy, but I can totally explain what's going on so please don't kill me. I'll be back by X:XXpm."

Wolf Master
    I think it's difficult to come up with a hard rule to use. In this case, I think you're right. Flamoctapus did say something yesterday, and none if it looked like he had anything important to tell us. However, it may just have to be a case-by-case thing. And then if we do that (with the moderator deciding), we'll know if something is up in the case that the moderator decides not to call it.

Maybe we can have a second vote that says we should end the day phase, and then if enough people vote for that, we do it. But we only put that into effect after taking a third vote to see whether we should or not. Also, an electoral college should be established, to protect the small players.

Ok, the mob has spoken...

The campers dragged Flamoctapus outside to the nearest tree, they were pretty darn sure he was the one who had torn apart both Clown and Noobspoon and they wanted some rough, cabin in the woods style justice.

They all proceeded to silently kick the shit out of Flamoctapus, a continual barrage of feet came crashing into his body, he tried to protest his innocence but the only noise that the beating allowed to escape was intermittent screams of pain... that and an earth shattering wolf howl!

Initially stunned by the noise the mob backed off, giving Flam the time to begin transforming into a beast. However the campers rallied and took to hitting their former friend with hammers until his half transformed body lay lifeless on the floor...

FLAMOCTAPUS IS DEAD AND A WEREWOLF!?!

NIGHT PHASE BITCHES, SLEEP WELL!

Night roles PM me please

Was finna vote myself to death anyway.

See ya in hell!!
    Werewolf.jpg

Beast Master
    But I don't wanna go to hell.

Double Jeopardy!!!

Jesus, Muhammad, Abraham, Bizarro.

Spoiler!

Another night passed and the "happy" campers emerged from their doomed cabin to witness the result of a bloodbath, for in front of them laid
    the eviscerated remains of their friend ZombiePlatypus... however that wasn't all.

ZP had been keeping a gun on him every night, said gun was found near his corpse, it had been fired. A trail of blood led the gang further into the woods where they found a dying wolf, once it had taken its last breath it transformed back into Byronic Man.

"Nooooooooo!!!" came a yell from the cabin, the survivors turned round to find Dex sobbing uncontrollably. Before anyone could say a word he cut his own throat and fell to the floor, a picture of himself and Byronic embracing fell from his lifeless hand.

Looking around at all their dead friends, those that survived figured they should probably cut the holiday short and go home... why they hadn't done this earlier I don't know.

ZP'S DEAD AND WAS HUMAN!

BYRONIC MAN IS DEAD AND WAS THE LAST WEREWOLF!

DEX KILLED HIMSELF AS BYRON WAS HIS LOVER! DEX WAS A HUMAN THOUGH!

HUMAN FOLK WIN!!!

Here's all the roles:

Wolf 1: Byron
    Wolf 2: Flam
    Prophet: Bizarro
    Guardian Angel: Dex
    Vigilante: ZP
    Cupid: Noob
    Lover 1: Dex
    Lover 2: Byron
    Villager 1: Lizzy
    Villager 2: Clown
    Villager 3: DJ

Good work by Bizarro, although the prophet role turned out to be too powerful for a game this size methinks. Nevertheless he bided his time before blowing his cover and it totally paid off.

I don't think the lovers and wolves realised but when everyone else had voted for Flam your combined votes (Dex's sheriff vote, Byron and Flam) could have tied the lynch (opposing voters were ZP, DJ, Bizarro and Lizzy, so voting would have tied at 4-4), then the rules state that whoever the sheriff opted to lynch would die. You three could have all voted for the same person and would have overturned the other villagers! From my perspective of the game it seemed obvious but I guess when you're playing it as a wolf you're too busy trying not to look suspect.

The lovers were a guardian angel/wolf
    combo, pretty much meant Dex made Byron the guard every night and so the wolves could kill whoever the hell they wanted! Byron had the idea of attacking Dex whilst simultaneously protecting him to make him look like a real stand up guy, it appeared to work.

Also props to ZP for calling it all, and then for taking the final wolf with him.