Page 40 of 145 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Thread: Werewolf Variant- Offshoots/Experiments/Concurrent Games

[Level 8: Skynet]
    Nah, they didn't find any note in the cabin or on your body, and they searched everywhere.

And I mean everywhere.

[Level 6: Robot]
    I wrote the note :'(

Quote Originally Posted by noobspoon View Post
    As the campers mourned over their best friends death one of then noticed a note he'd left behind. The note read "If you are reading this them I'm afraid I must be dead, I've feared for my life since I found out some information about the things that are hunting us. Don't trust Zombie Platypus, he's hunting me and I am pretty certain he is one of them. KILL HIM AND SAVE YOURSELVES."
    tl;dr Kill ZP
    ...Ok that's fairly incriminating. ZP?

For the record I was made the BG again last night but I chose to protect ZP. I figured after CB and Dex the wolves were gunning for more experienced players. Last night threw that theory out the window.

I don't see how it's incriminating at all. He knows I wanted to lynch him, and now that he's dead he's "pretty certain" I'm a bad dude? This thought process has come up before, and like the previous times it's just as wrong now. I'm not stupid. If I were a bad dude, I wouldn't use a night phase to murder somebody I was trying to get killed during the day. As a "frame job" tactic, it's dumb as hell on the bad dude's side because the logic just isn't there. For me, if I were a bad dude, I'd kill somebody else at night and keep on plugging away at Noob during the day, since eventually I'm pretty sure enough of you would be swayed to give me the benefit of the doubt. For that same reason they should have killed somebody else at night, to let me keep wasting all of our time on a witch hunt chasing after Noob, but again, I don't think out bad guys are real thinkers.

And I don't think it's a real worry at this point, but whoever gets the bodyguard role in the future, don't waste it on me.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombiePlatypus View Post
    I don't see how it's incriminating at all. He knows I wanted to lynch him, and now that he's dead he's "pretty certain" I'm a bad dude?
    Yes that's pretty much it. If he was the Seer that puts you in the bag.

This thought process has come up before, and like the previous times it's just as wrong now. I'm not stupid. If I were a bad dude, I wouldn't use a night phase to murder somebody I was trying to get killed during the day. As a "frame job" tactic, it's dumb as hell on the bad dude's side because the logic just isn't there. For me, if I were a bad dude, I'd kill somebody else at night and keep on plugging away at Noob during the day, since eventually I'm pretty sure enough of you would be swayed to give me the benefit of the doubt. For that same reason they should have killed somebody else at night, to let me keep wasting all of our time on a witch hunt chasing after Noob, but again, I don't think out bad guys are real thinkers.
    You should know better at this point than to try this line of reasoning. Slot it under the "That's What I Wanted You To Think" column, Doublebluff 101.

And for the record, I wouldn't have thought his death would have made you suspicious if he hadn't explicitly incriminated you in it. I'm not saying my mind is made up, just that it's suspicious.

If you guys want to lynch me, feel free. He didn't incriminate shit, though.

Nominate Floomtacos.

Wolf Master
    Well, aside from the fact that Noobspoon saying ANYTHING after he was killed should be strictly forbidden, it did give the vibe of "I'm the Seer and I looked into ZP and he's a bad guy."

However, ZP had been going after Noobspoon for a couple of days now (I think?), and I would imagine that if he were actually the Seer, he would have looked into the person who was trying to get him killed first.

My first instinct is that the Werewolves set up a classic frame job on this one, but I agree with Byronic (and ZP, too) that it's too obvious. That would mean to me that either one of the newer players (Flamoctapus, lizzardKing) is pulling the strings, or it is in fact a double bluff by ZP because we wouldn't think he'd be dumb enough to do it.

At any rate, we need to start killing people today. Does anybody else have any information? All we tentatively know is that the Guardian Angel apparently trusts Byronic, and Noobspoon posthumously indicated that ZP is a bad guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter345 View Post
    Well, aside from the fact that Noobspoon saying ANYTHING after he was killed should be strictly forbidden, it did give the vibe of "I'm the Seer and I looked into ZP and he's a bad guy."
    If I could delete it I would have, I'm not really sure whether there's anything I can do now he's posted it posthumously?

For future reference Noob, once you're dead you can't really say anything about the game.

But the aftermath has been so fun

Quote Originally Posted by noobspoon View Post
    But the aftermath has been so fun
    It has been, you are correct.

Now never do this again.

Cool cool, disregard my post if you please it was just a bit of fun

I would never disregard your post. Quite contrary, I hold it with the highest regard.

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombiePlatypus View Post
    I would never disregard your post. Quite contrary, I hold it with the highest regard.
    That's not exactly a compliment.

I was inclined to believe noob's posthumous message, but since he's now stated that it was just in fun and didn't actually mean anything, not anymore. Of course, that said, I wouldn't put it past ZP to try a double-bluff.

I agree with Dex in that we need to start killing people. Since we have nothing better to go off of than CB's and noob's death, plus noob's "I didn't really mean it" post, I'm going to vote to lynch ZP.

Well that's silly of you.

Wolf Master
    I think we need to make something happen. ZP, I intend to hang you. Do you have anything to say before I put in my vote?

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    Time to drop some truth bombs on you guys. I'm the Prophet, Floom Tacos is a Wolf and there is at least one between Dex and Byron though I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they both are.

Questions I've asked so far:

Night 1 'Is there a Wolf among CB, Floom Tacos and DJpuppy?' YES

Night 2 'Is DJPuppy a Wolf?' NO

Night 3 'Is there at least one Wolf between Dexter and Byron' YES

I wanted to hold off longer so Floom Tacos could speak and give me more info but he's pretty quiet and I was excited to share the good news. I remember him voting Dex for Sheriff though which makes me awfully suspicions of our dear Sheriff. I'd like to hear everyone weigh in before nominating him as it might be better to wait and hope the BG is alive and makes DJPuppy(the only confirmed Villager so far) our BG so he can protect me so I can confirm Dex's allegiance tonight. Thoughts?

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    WONDERFUL! ZP, you're off the hook for now. I change my vote to lynch floomburrito.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter345 View Post
    I think we need to make something happen. ZP, I intend to hang you. Do you have anything to say before I put in my vote?
    You're a daisy if you do. Looks like your days are numbered regardless, loverboy.

I'll have it noted that I voted to murder Floomtacos first.

Whatever happens, the person that gets guardian duties needs to watch Bizarro's back.

Wolf Master
    Hmm. Let me just think out loud for a moment. If Bizarro is lying, then we kill Flamoctapus today, the Werewolves kill tonight, and we'll be down to five players with (presumably) two Werewolves. That still gives us a chance, and wouldn't be an automatic win (unless they hit the Lovers). Then, we would kill Bizarro, and after they kill the again at night, we'd be down to three players with (presumably) one Werewolf. This would only be good for the Villagers if the Lovers are both Villagers AND they both survive until the end. Otherwise, it would be an automatic win for the Werewolves at this point.

All that considered, I'm inclined to believe Bizarro for now, but I'll wait to put in my vote just in case somebody contradicts him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bizarro View Post
    Night 3 'Is there at least one Wolf between Dexter and Byron' YES
    Since I know I'm not a wolf and we can be nearly certain Dexter isn't a wolf, I'm strongly disinclined to believe you. Not sure where exactly to work from here other than to lynch Bizarro.