Page 38 of 145 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 48 88 138 ... LastLast
Results 741 to 760 of 2889

Thread: Werewolf Variant- Offshoots/Experiments/Concurrent Games

  1. #741
    [Level 8: Skynet]
    Muckfoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,577
    1) Clown - Dead
    2) Flam -
    3) DJ
    4) Byron
    5) ZP -
    6) Dex
    7) Lizzy -
    8 ) Noob -
    9) Bizarro -

    And the sheriff votes:

    1) Clown - Dead
    2) Flam -
    3) DJ
    4) Byron
    5) ZP -
    6) Dex
    7) Lizzy - Lizzy
    8 ) Noob -
    9) Bizarro -

  2. #742
    Beast Master ZombiePlatypus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn Park, MN
    Posts
    32,754
    Die Noooooob.

    Sheriff meeeeee.

  3. #743
    [Level 7: Sentinel]
    Bizarro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    1,531
    You people are doing it wrong, you're suppose to vote me for sheriff due to my aforementioned awesomeness.

    I'll abstain from hanging and vote me for sheriff.

  4. #744
    Wolf Master
    Dexter345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    8,828
    So at this point, we've had two Night Phases, which means that unless ClownBaby was the Seer/Prophet/Whatever, our Seer/Prophet/Whatever should have two juicy pieces of information. Considering this is a smaller game (only eight of us left), I'd say that the latest that information should be shared should be tomorrow. It's possible it would even be worthwhile to share today.

    If I had to guess, we have two Werewolves among us. That gives us two days of doing nothing in the worst case scenario (in three days, the Werewolves could kill four of us with the Lovers in play). However, if we continue to be fortunate with the Guardian Angel, we may have more time to spend talking. I'm not ready to put in a vote for hanging today, but I would like to hear from everybody on what they'd like to do.

  5. #745
    [Level 8: Skynet]
    Muckfoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,577
    1) Clown - Dead
    2) Flam -
    3) DJ
    4) Byron
    5) ZP - Noob
    6) Dex
    7) Lizzy -
    8 ) Noob -
    9) Bizarro - Abstain

    And the sheriff votes:

    1) Clown - Dead
    2) Flam -
    3) DJ
    4) Byron
    5) ZP - ZP
    6) Dex
    7) Lizzy - Lizzy
    8 ) Noob -
    9) Bizarro - Bizarro

  6. #746
    [Level 6: Robot]
    noobspoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    That place i went that one time.
    Posts
    865
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombiePlatypus View Post
    Die Noooooob.

    Sheriff meeeeee.
    Fuck your shit kill ZP. If you can explain why exactly you want to lynch me them maybe I'll change my mind but your consistent vote for me with no reason is reason for me to lynch you.

  7. #747
    That's lucky. I was the BG last night and I chose to protect Dexter. What's that, a one-in-five chance of success?

  8. #748
    Wolf Master
    Dexter345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    8,828
    Uh, well, from your point of view, a 1-in-8 chance of success, unless you're already privy to information on who the bad guys will definitely not be targeting already. How do you figure 1-in-5?

  9. #749
    Beast Master ZombiePlatypus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn Park, MN
    Posts
    32,754
    Quote Originally Posted by noobspoon View Post
    Fuck your shit kill ZP. If you can explain why exactly you want to lynch me them maybe I'll change my mind but your consistent vote for me with no reason is reason for me to lynch you.
    You fit the profile.

  10. #750
    [Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    djnealb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    5,825
    Abstain on lynching and vote ZP for sheriff because I forgot that I owe him one.

  11. #751
    [Level 7: Sentinel]
    Bizarro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    1,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter345 View Post
    Uh, well, from your point of view, a 1-in-8 chance of success, unless you're already privy to information on who the bad guys will definitely not be targeting already. How do you figure 1-in-5?
    I'd like to know how you figure 1 in 5 as well Byron.

    Also that's too many commas in one sentence for my taste Dex, if elected Sheriff I will enforce a two comma limit on all statements. Just a heads up.

  12. #752
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter345 View Post
    Uh, well, from your point of view, a 1-in-8 chance of success, unless you're already privy to information on who the bad guys will definitely not be targeting already. How do you figure 1-in-5?
    Yeah sorry, don't know what I was thinking with one-in-five. Maybe I thought there were 8 players minus CB minus the option of choosing myself but that still doesn't add up to five. Yesterday was a long day.

    At any rate I'll nominate Dexter for Sheriff.

    Quote Originally Posted by djnealb View Post
    Abstain on lynching and vote ZP for sheriff because I forgot that I owe him one.
    What's this now?

    I'm not sure whether to abstain or follow ZP in lynching noobspoon. Noobspoon, may I ask why you killed ClownBaby on the first night?

  13. #753
    Wolf Master
    Dexter345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    8,828
    Sure, I'll nominate myself for Sheriff. I am definitely not a bad guy, so any votes for me are a vote for a non-bad guy.

  14. #754
    [Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    djnealb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    5,825
    Quote Originally Posted by Byronic Man View Post
    What's this now?

    I'm not sure whether to abstain or follow ZP in lynching noobspoon. Noobspoon, may I ask why you killed ClownBaby on the first night?
    I promised in the last game that I would nominate ZP for sheriff in the next game, that's all.

  15. #755
    [Level 6: Robot]
    noobspoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    That place i went that one time.
    Posts
    865
    nominate dex for sherrif

  16. #756
    [Level 8: Skynet]
    Muckfoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,577
    1) Clown - Dead
    2) Flam -
    3) DJ - Abstain
    4) Byron
    5) ZP - Noob
    6) Dex
    7) Lizzy -
    8 ) Noob - ZP
    9) Bizarro - Abstain

    Abstain - 2 votes
    Noob - 1 vote
    ZP - 1 vote
    Awaiting votes from 4 others

    And the sheriff votes:

    1) Clown - Dead
    2) Flam -
    3) DJ - ZP
    4) Byron - Dex
    5) ZP - ZP
    6) Dex - Dex
    7) Lizzy - Lizzy
    8 ) Noob - Dex
    9) Bizarro - Bizarro

    Dex - 3 votes
    ZP - 2 votes
    Lizzardking - 1 vote
    Bizarro - 1 vote

    Awaiting Flamoctapus' vote

  17. #757
    [Level 7: Sentinel]
    lizzardpt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,816
    Oh yeah, I'll abstain

  18. #758
    Wolf Master
    Dexter345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    8,828
    Looks like Flamoctapus holds the hammer for the Sheriff vote. Vote for ZP and nobody becomes Sheriff, or vote for anybody else and I become Sheriff.

  19. #759
    [Level 8: Skynet]
    Muckfoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,577
    1) Clown - Dead
    2) Flam -
    3) DJ - Abstain
    4) Byron
    5) ZP - Noob
    6) Dex
    7) Lizzy - Abstain
    8 ) Noob - ZP
    9) Bizarro - Abstain

    Abstain - 3 votes
    Noob - 1 vote
    ZP - 1 vote
    Awaiting votes from 3 others

    And the sheriff votes:

    1) Clown - Dead
    2) Flam -
    3) DJ - ZP
    4) Byron - Dex
    5) ZP - ZP
    6) Dex - Dex
    7) Lizzy - Lizzy
    8 ) Noob - Dex
    9) Bizarro - Bizarro

    Dex - 3 votes
    ZP - 2 votes
    Lizzardking - 1 vote
    Bizarro - 1 vote

    Awaiting Flamoctapus' vote

  20. #760
    Beast Master ZombiePlatypus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn Park, MN
    Posts
    32,754
    Byron and Dexter are werewolves and Byron was given the bodyguard power so he protected Dexter while also attacking Dexter, therefor making it look like they are both legit.

    OR

    Byron and Dexter are lovers and Byron is a werewolf and was given the bodyguard power so he protected Dexter while also attacking Dexter, therefor making it look like they are both legit.

    OR

    My conspiracy theory is baseless and unfounded.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •