Page 33 of 145 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Thread: Werewolf Variant- Offshoots/Experiments/Concurrent Games

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    *ghost* Fucking wolves. They just had to go and kill me and shit. *ghost*

Fuck it, I could be horribly wrong but Lynch ZP.

Bringer of Truth
    Gonna have to go with our Seer, Lynch ZP

I have no clear lead on either him or Used, but we know Panza is the good guy so I guess we'll have to take a shot. ZP does seem to be doing an awful lot of "Totally not a bad guy" which is something he usually does when he is one.

Honkey Kong
    Lynch ZP.

Beast Master
    Lulz. Way to tard it up. Our lovers will win this, oh well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ClownBaby View Post
    ZP does seem to be doing an awful lot of "Totally not a bad guy" which is something he usually does when he is one.
    Votes are in and I'm dead, I just wanted to point out how false this statement is. Totally.

Votes to lynch:

Panza - ZP
    Used - ZP
    ClownBaby [Sheriff] - ZP
    ZombiePlatypus - Used

ZP - 4
    Used - 1

After a brief but ponderous afternoon, the remaining townsfolk established that there must still be a wolf amongst the sheep. Deductive reasoning by their side, they swept up one of their fellows and carried him from the kitchen up the stairs into the attic. Despite his humourous flails of resistance, he was quickly sent out the window and to the ground, whereupon he exploded in a gentle splash. Peering across the windowledge, to the wee mob it seemed like a comparably normal sight, all expectations considered.

ZombiePlatypus has been killed. He was on the Villager team

Night 4 has beginning!

The next morning, the townsfolk arose to a most horrific sight. A sitting at the foot of the bed there slouched a dark and omnious figure, head bowed into its chest. Gore and poo covered the gruesome sight, mainly extracted from the weeping hole in its gut. The two remaining survivors pressed slowly towards the corpse, curious, hopeful. A moment passed. And then another. Just as it seemed they had finally won, the corpse raised its bloodied hand and fired a blast of buckshot into the face of the nearest. By the time the newly decapitated villager hit the ground, two things had occurred: the bloodied gunman choked out his last dying breath, and the remaining villager's heart had burst in his chest. Afterwards, the layout of the three dead bodies resembled a hilarious and fun activity.

Usedtabe has been killed. He was on the Villager team.

Panza has been killed. He was on the Villager team.

ClownBaby has been killed. He was a Werewolf.

A single tumbleweed rolls through the house.

The game has ended with a tie. You are all a big bunch of Losers.

1. Panzadolphin - Seer [Lover]
    2. Usedtabe - Vigilante
    3. ZP - Villager
    4. Muckfoot - Villager
    5. Dexter - Werewolf
    6. CB - Werewolf [Lover] [Thief] [Sheriff]
    7. MarcoSnow - Cupid
    8. DJNeal - Guardian Angel
    9. Flamoctapus - Villager

[Level 8: Skynet]
    Awesome ending... Used is always the vigilante.

hahaha, well played!

Honkey Kong
    Werewolves not winning counts as a win for me.

[Level 8: Skynet]
    Quote Originally Posted by Muckfoot View Post

Update: with me gone and tonight's death you'll be down to four, providing the lovers are still in play and Clown & Panz are still alive I'd consider the idea that they're your two lovers and Clown's a wolf. It's mostly speculative but I still find clown
    an odd choice to look into.
    Totally called it.

Hope you all enjoyed it. Obviously it was themed as the Brady Bunch.

The GA is an interesting one. I'd like to hear what djneal thought of it - I get the feeling it might have been a bit boring from his perspective. If that's the case, an adjustment that gives him something more to do would be a good addition. Maybe let the GA guess who the BG will protect and be told if he was right or not. It's not as powerful as knowing who the BG protects each time, but still grants him/her the chance for insight into players' methods.

The Thief had the choice between standard villager and wolf so obviously CB had to pick wolf.

Muckfoot called the Seer/Wolf Lovers relationship; pity his notion went largely unnoticed.

The Lovers could have won if they stuck to killing Used on the final day. If he had shot ZP, Panza and CB would have lived happily ever after. Of course, I have the benefit of knowing who the Vigilante was from the get-go.

Poor Dexter, I know what it's like to be killed so early so often. If only you had survived another day you might have had the chance to foil the Lover's plans, but Panza chose to See you right off the bat. Before he knew he was a Lover, even. I asked if he wanted to reconsider his choice after having been told he Loved CB, in the interest of fairness, but he stuck to his guns. (I must remember to lay out initial PMs better.)

It was a very enjoyable game to see from my end, so I hope everyone enjoyed it, too.

Wolf Master
    Hahahahah!

Yeah, Muckfoot, you were first to get it right with Clown and Panzadolphin being Lovers. Of course, I knew before that, a little while after Panza cleared ClownBaby. I was expecting them to win; totally forgot about the Vigilante. Somehow, I'm more comforted knowing that everybody loses, because I was sure the Lovers would win. Suck it, Lovers!

Bringer of Truth
    DAMN IT PANZA, had to change to ZP

So here's a curious start to this game.

1. I'm the Thief and I have to pick Wolf. LOL CB IS ALWAYS WOLF
    2. I'm a lover with Panza, we're told we can't communicate.
    3. Panza is revealed as the Seer and outs my only teammate.
    4. I'm given the bodyguard role for the first night and protect Panza.
    5. Panza "confirms" me.

I thought we had it in the bag, but didn't count on Used being the vigilante. Should have killed him instead of ZP. SO CLOSE to a Wolf/Villager lover win.

Side-note: list of roles I've been
    - Werewolf
    - Vanilla Villager
    - Diseased Villager

I think that's it.

I liked it, wasn't very keen on being a lover much though :/

Edit: Yeah, I was expecting you'd stick with voting for Used.

Honkey Kong
    Marco confirmed for worst Cupid ever. Dexter is always a Lover. ALWAYS.

Wolf Master
    Quote Originally Posted by usedtabe View Post
    I guess that is no longer an absolute truth, therefore it's not strictly necessary that every Cupid make me a Lover from here on out. QED or something.

Beast Master
    I'm glad I ended up dying, considering Used turned out to be the vigilante. And you know Clownfish is a wolf whenever he totally starts making things up. Totally.

Also, I don't see the point in even having the figurehead role of "thief" in a small game if you know he'll have to be a wolf. Is there something I'm missing there?

Quote Originally Posted by usedtabe View Post
    THIS.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter345 View Post
    I guess that is no longer an absolute truth, therefore it's not strictly necessary that every Cupid make me a Lover from here on out. QED or something.
    This is the exception that proves the rule.

^^^That's a stupid fucking saying, but I'm using it.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombiePlatypus View Post
    Also, I don't see the point in even having the figurehead role of "thief" in a small game if you know he'll have to be a wolf. Is there something I'm missing there?
    In this game he had the 'choice' between wolf and villager, but in another game the thief might have the choice between wolf and seer. Or between seer and GA. Or between vigilante and cupid.

A seer who knows there's no GA can change his battle plan accordingly. A wolf who knows there's no seer can bluff comfortably from the very start. A vigilante who knows there's no cupid can rest assured their shot won't cost the villagers the game.

And other fun activities.

It hasn't really panned out that way so far but that's the luck of the draw. I like the thief because it's kind of a wildcard.

Beast Master
    Ah, gotcha. I thought the "so obviously CB had to pick wolf" bit meant he had to pick wolf/had no actual choice. Now I see he could've chosen to be a villager though.