Page 30 of 145 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Thread: Werewolf Variant- Offshoots/Experiments/Concurrent Games

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    Change Sheriff vote to Clownbaby. Sorry ZP, but would rather have that go to a known friend than a possible friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Muckfoot View Post
    in the past if Dex is found as a wolf he's always attempted to cast doubt on others before he's killed off, it's those that he doesn't mention/root for you need to be wary of.
    That's true, but he voted for you BEFORE we knew he was a wolf.

I won't hold it against you this time, DJ. You owe me a shiny Sheriff's badge in a future game though.

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombiePlatypus View Post
    I won't hold it against you this time, DJ. You owe me a shiny Sheriff's badge in a future game though.
    Sure thing.

In the interest of speeding the game along, I'm going to go ahead and vote to hang Muckfoot. I still reserve my right to change my vote should any compelling arguments be made, though.

Honkey Kong
    Myself for Sheriff.

Hang Mucky.

[Level 8: Skynet]
    Well fuck.

I hope you villagers get some kind of information out of my death, because you're gonna be incredibly disappointed with the result of the hanging.

Honkey Kong
    If not I'll probably vote ZP to hang. He did get Dex's backing for Sheriff and he has gone after you pretty hard. But we'll see, I'm just brain farting out loud.

Bringer of Truth
    Myself for Sheriff

Lynch Mucky

Our Seer has already come forward so there's nothing to say for Muck, we just have to hope this is the right move.

Update for convenience:

1. Panzadolphin
    2. Usedtabe - Hang Muckfoot, self for Sheriff
    3. ZP - Murder Muckfoot, ZP for Sheriff
    4. Muckfoot - abstain from lynch, self for Sheriff
    5. Dexter
    6. CB - Murder Muckfoot, self for Sheriff
    7. MarcoSnow
    8. DJNeal - Lynch Muckfoot, CB for Sheriff
    9. Flamoctapus

Lynch:
    Muckfoot - 4
    Abstain - 1

Sheriff:
    ZP - 1
    Muckfoot - 1
    Clown - 2
    Used - 1

Lads, lend me your votes. A confirmed villager is best for Sheriff. I did well the last time I was Sheriff (only time)

Side note: 6 players left alive, 1 or 2 wolves left
    2 confirmed: Panza (Seer) and myself

Votes for lynching:

1. Panzadolphin
    2. Usedtabe - Muck
    3. ZP - Muck
    4. Muckfoot - Abstain
    5. Dexter
    6. CB - Muck
    7. MarcoSnow
    8. DJNeal - Muck
    9. Flamoctapus

Muckfoot - 4
    Abstain - 1

Votes for Sheriff:

1. Panzadolphin
    2. Usedtabe - Used
    3. ZP - ZP
    4. Muckfoot - Muck
    5. Dexter
    6. CB - CB
    7. MarcoSnow
    8. DJNeal - CB
    9. Flamoctapus

Used -1
    ZP - 1
    Muckfoot -1
    CB - 2

*edited to include CB's votes.

I question what ZP will get out of my death, if you are a wolf (and I suspect you are) then congrats on swaying the vote to get me killed... but once the rest of them realise I'm a (now dead) human they'll remember you're the one that wanted me so dead in the first place and will come after you.

If you're not a wolf then you've pretty much cost the villagers two of their number; me and then you. Either way you'll last that much longer if you change your vote.

As for the rest of you fair play it looks bad that Dex voted me in before he was outed by Panz but you're all voting for ZP as sheriff, as if you're all convinced I'm a wolf and he's the good guy! When I'm dead and you consider going after him he'll have twice the voting power thanks to you. Maybe consider staying your votes until after I've been confirmed as a human, or at least vote for someone else, like Clown.

PS: if you make ZP sheriff and he is a wolf even if you kill him he gets to appoint a deputy, meaning the role will stay with the wolves a little longer. In a game with a low amount of players in it this could prove costly.

PPS: So in conclusion you should all undo your votes for my death and appoint me as sheriff, you'll feel
    much better in the long run as I won't need to say "I told you so" from beyond the grave.

Lulz, the only one voting for me to be Sheriff is me, and if it's obvious I won't get it I'm going to change mine to Fish.

And I do want you "so dead", just like I wanted Dex "so dead".

[Level 6: Robot]
    Dammit. I got killed twice in one day.

Quote Originally Posted by usedtabe View Post
    If not I'll probably vote ZP to hang. He did get Dex's backing for Sheriff and he has gone after you pretty hard. But we'll see, I'm just brain farting out loud.
    Ignoring the brain fart bit this is pretty much what's going to happen, unless ZP gets confirmed by Panz or unless I survive by you guys changing votes the rest of you will be down in numbers real soon.

There's six of us left and we have a confirmed guy and a seer, why is there a need to kill anyone?

My idea to win this game is to use what we know; Clown's pretty much gonna be the next target as he's been confirmed but it's important that the bodyguard (if still alive) assigns Panz or someone reliable to protect Panz no matter what. Our seer will survive another night and will have selected another person to look into, therefore the wolves manage to kill someone but in turn we learn someone else's identity.

The vigilante and lovers are still in play, meaning lynching the wrong person could cause a pretty lethal/cool chain reaction of deaths, therefore killing without solid evidence is I'll advised. I am not alluding to the idea of being either of these roles, I'm simply pointing out that, should you guys kill the vigilante in future it'll be pot luck on their part that they don't kill yet another one of us.

Right, I've given you guys a plan, fair reasoning for not killing me and fair reasoning to suspect ZP, I've got nothing left to give so either change your votes or send me to the graveyard where I can be a smug bastard until the next game starts.

Muck just seems to be trying too hard, or am I the only one feeling that?

No, you do have a point ZP, but I'm not entirely convinced Muckfoot's a wolf so I'll abstain in regards to lynching.

And I'll go with Vote Clownbaby for Sheriff.

Well good luck with working out who the remaining wolf/wolves are fellow villagers, I'll see you all in the next life (game).

Update: with me gone and tonight's death you'll be down to four, providing the lovers are still in play and Clown & Panz are still alive I'd consider the idea that they're your two lovers and Clown's a wolf. It's mostly speculative but I still find clown
    an odd choice to look into.

Quote Originally Posted by Panzadolphin56 View Post
    No, you do have a point ZP, but I'm not entirely convinced Muckfoot's a wolf so I'll abstain in regards to lynching.

And I'll go with Vote Clownbaby for Sheriff.
    Votes for lynching:

1. Panzadolphin - Abstain
    2. Usedtabe - Muck
    3. ZP - Muck
    4. Muckfoot - Abstain
    5. Dexter
    6. CB - Muck
    7. MarcoSnow
    8. DJNeal - Muck
    9. Flamoctapus

Muckfoot - 5
    Abstain - 2

Muckfoot has won the trial for lynching. Yay!

Votes for Sheriff:

1. Panzadolphin - CB
    2. Usedtabe - Used
    3. ZP - ZP
    4. Muckfoot - Muck
    5. Dexter
    6. CB - CB
    7. MarcoSnow
    8. DJNeal - CB
    9. Flamoctapus

Used -1
    ZP - 1
    Muckfoot -1
    CB - 3

ClownBaby has been given the scary responsibility of being the town's Sheriff.

"Please don't kill meeee, I want to live!" Well tough, the villagers retorted in unison. Yesterday felt great and we want to experience the recurring ecstasy of legalized murder.

They bound the victim and plonked him in front of the tv, where daytime programming eroded away his life in a matter of minutes. The only result was one more dead villager.

Muckfoot is dead. He was on the Villager team.

Night 3

Sorry for the delay, really busy this weekend

Having succeeded in murdering one of their own, the townspeople changed into their jimmy jams and slumped off to bed. It wasn't long until they were awoken by a blood-curdling shriek stemming from the lower floor. Collectively, they tiptoed outwards and downwards, fearful of what they might find. A generous trail of blood led them to the closed door of the pantry, behind which they found the decimated remains of yet another of their buddies. It was definitely a clue.

djnealb has been killed. He was on the Villager team.

Day 3

Player list:

1. Panzadolphin
    2. Usedtabe
    3. ZP
    4. Muckfoot
    5. Dexter
    6. CB [Sheriff]
    7. MarcoSnow
    8. DJNeal
    9. Flamoctapus

Well, that was a bust, looked into DJ last night :/

OH DID YOU REALLY?

I nominate Used for death I guess, because unless Delfino is a LIAR, he's got to be our wolf.