Page 29 of 145 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Thread: Werewolf Variant- Offshoots/Experiments/Concurrent Games

Quote Originally Posted by ZombiePlatypus View Post
    Byron, your tally up there is wrong. Dex did not vote for himself, that was me a couple pages back.
    Haha sorry, knew I was doing something wrong but couldn't figure out what. (It was late.)

I'll give an update on the current standing shortly, bit of a busy day today what with the politics.

Votes for Lynching:

1. Panzadolphin - Dexter
    2. Usedtabe - Dexter
    3. ZP - Dexter
    4. Muckfoot - Dexter
    5. Dexter - Panza
    6. CB - Dexter
    7. MarcoSnow
    8. DJNeal - Dexter
    9. Flamoctapus - Dexter

Dexter - 7
    Panza - 1

Votes for Sheriff:

1. Panzadolphin
    2. Usedtabe - Usedtabe
    3. ZP - ZP
    4. Muckfoot
    5. Dexter - ZP
    6. CB - Muckfoot
    7. MarcoSnow
    8. DJNeal - ZP
    9. Flamoctapus - Abstain

ZP - 3
    Used - 1
    Muckfoot - 1
    Abstain - 1

I don't remember how this goes down - should I wait until all the Sheriff votes come in before calling the day phase, or should I do it as the rules state and call the phase now since all the votes to lynch are in?

Honkey Kong
    Call it now.

Quote Originally Posted by usedtabe View Post
    Call it now.
    AS YOU COMMAND.

Full of anger and icecream over the death of one of their favourite bunkmates, the village riled quickly against one of the Liveies in particular. Fuelled by tales of premonitions and werewolves, they suddenly seized the fellow and forcibly lifted him into the kitchen's oversized oven. The door shut. The fire blazed.

And the kitchen filled with the smell of hotdog.

Dexter has been lynched. He was a Werewolf.

Night 2. The Village sleeps.

Night roles, do your thing.

Player list

1. Panzadolphin
    2. Usedtabe
    3. ZP
    4. Muckfoot
    5. Dexter
    6. CB
    7. MarcoSnow
    8. DJNeal
    9. Flamoctapus

Wolf Master
    Seriously, I'd like to live past day two some time.

Beast Master
    Shitty Cupid confirmed for Brawl.

When the townsfolk awoke on the following morning, they were filled with apprehension over the previous day's events. Was it all just a dream? Or maybe a vision? No, it was all real.

They soon gathered outside to confirm what they already knew - one of them was missing. The investigation into his disappearance ended quickly at the sight of a blood trail leading into the attic, where the corpse lay shredded and twisted. There was no doubt about it, something mysterious was afoot.

Flamoctapus has been killed. He was on the Villager team.

Day 2

Player list

1. Panzadolphin
    2. Usedtabe
    3. ZP
    4. Muckfoot
    5. Dexter
    6. CB
    7. MarcoSnow
    8. DJNeal
    9. Flamoctapus

Please leave both your nominations for lynching and for shieriffhood in the boxes provided.

Beast Master
    Murder Muck.

Sheriff Me.

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    I, too, am strongly considering Muck for the noose, but would rather hear from the Seer before making my decision. Panza, who did you look at last night?

Oh, and I'll also vote ZP for Sheriff.

Clownbaby, he's human.

[Level 8: Skynet]
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzadolphin56 View Post
    Clownbaby, he's human.
    Why him?

I'm gonna say this early as I can see where this is going; if I'm lynched tonight make note that ZP voted first, once you lot leave me hanging and realise I'm human he'd be worth looking into.

Usually wolves would shy away from the attention the sheriff role brings but in games where everyone must be wiped out getting this role can significantly help them win it. ZP's gone for the role and voted for me to die off the back of Dex voting me into office - in the past if Dex is found as a wolf he's always attempted to cast doubt on others before he's killed off, it's those that he doesn't mention/root for you need to be wary of.

abstain from lynch vote, vote
    Myself as sheriff

Beast Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Muckfoot View Post
    Why him?

I'm gonna say this early as I can see where this is going; if I'm lynched tonight make note that ZP voted first, once you lot leave me hanging and realise I'm human he'd be worth looking into.

Usually wolves would shy away from the attention the sheriff role brings but in games where everyone must be wiped out getting this role can significantly help them win it. ZP's gone for the role and voted for me to die off the back of Dex voting me into office - in the past if Dex is found as a wolf he's always attempted to cast doubt on others before he's killed off, it's those that he doesn't mention/root for you need to be wary of.
    I also voted first to kill Dex. And as for his trying to cast doubt, he switched his vote to me towards the end.

So yeah.

No.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombiePlatypus View Post
    I also voted first to kill Dex. And as for his trying to cast doubt, he switched his vote to me towards the end.

So yeah.

No.
    In the Supernatural game Dex voted to kill Bizarro first, turns out they were both big wolf faces.

So yeah.

Beast Master
    Dex is a jerkface like that. He has a history of trying to get his bad dude teammates killed, just ask Table. Meanwhile, I'm head to toe legitimate.

Always.

Totally.

F'real.

Y'heard it here first.

All of this is because I farted in the big bed last night, isn't it?

I didn't realise your leg was pretty much under my ass, I said sorry an' everything!

Beast Master
    You're still not helping your case, bro.

Why him?
    Well, it was a toss up between Clownbaby, DJ and Flames, as they seemed quietest. And people who don't say too much are harder to read, so I thought I'd rule them out first.

If I was a wolf why would I choose this game to be the first time to stick my neck out and go for the sheriff role?

From the wolf team 's perspective if they wanted a wolf in the sheriff's office it'd be safer to either back a wolf that has a history of voting themselves in (ie like ZP) or back a new person as we've next to no past games to compare their behaviour to.

I'd need big balls to go for sheriff in a game like this.

It would be pretty ballsy, given how few of us there are, doesn't necessarily rule it out though.

Beast Master
    a wolf that has a history of voting themselves in (ie like ZP)
    *A history of attempting to vote myself in. Never gotten that shiny star to put on my chest.

Also, I don't think I've ever been a bad dude in a game with a Sheriff role. I could be wrong though.