Page 28 of 145 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Thread: Werewolf Variant- Offshoots/Experiments/Concurrent Games

[Level 8: Skynet]
    Quote Originally Posted by djnealb View Post
    Alright, now we're getting somewhere. Lynch Dexter. Also, I would recommend we not put Muckfoot in as Sheriff based on Dex's vote for him. I'll vote ZP for Sheriff.
    You could still vote me in a sheriff and have Panz look into me, then you'd know for sure that I'm legit.

If you look into me tonight but select someone else as sheriff then you'd still have confirmed me but won't know what the sheriff is.

If I'm not getting the sheriff badge then Panz probably should, he's confirmed and he's already painted a target on his head by revealing his role.

Beast Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Muckfoot View Post
    If I'm not getting the sheriff badge then Panz probably should, he's confirmed and he's already painted a target on his head by revealing his role.
    If we split the Sheriff and the Seer we split targets for the bad dudes, of which I'm pretty certain you are one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter345 View Post

There are eight of us left. Panza claims Seer today, gets me hanged (and probably my Lover), bringing it down to six. Werewolves kill tonight, bringing it down to five players, with probably two Werewolves. That puts us in a do or die situation. Choose perfectly, or we lose. Granted, our next choice would be to kill Panza, then the other Werewolf would kill again, bringing it down to three Villagers, one Werewolf. That's not exactly the best spot to be in.

Of course, that assumes two Werewolves, which is just how many I would personally include with this number of players. Somebody else mentioned the possibility of three, and I don't know if that's inside information or not, but if it's true, then we're completely screwed if you hang me.
    The thing about this game is that the wolves don't win unless ALL the villagers are wiped out, so the last ones standing must be wolves. So we've got plenty of time.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombiePlatypus View Post
    If we split the Sheriff and the Seer we split targets for the bad dudes, of which I'm pretty certain you are one.
    The last game we played where the rules meant the wolves had to kill everyone (and not just achieve parity) the sheriff role saved the villagers as there was one human (the sheriff) and one wolf left.

I'm trying to ensure the sheriff badge goes to me because I'm expendable and a villager, Panz can confirm this if he wants in the next night.

Wolf Master
    The thing about this game is that the wolves don't win unless ALL the villagers are wiped out, so the last ones standing must be wolves. So we've got plenty of time.
    Yeah, but if we get down to three players and one Werewolf, if we hang the wrong person, then it's two players and one Werewolf, and guess who gets eaten? Of course, I'm not sure what would happen if that last Villager were the Vigilante. Everybody dies --> nobody wins?

Beast Master
    I'm trying to ensure the sheriff badge goes to me because I'm expendable and a villager, Panz can confirm this if he wants in the next night.
    D'okay.

I don't think I'll be confirmed till Dex swings. I agree with ZP though, split the roles.

Honkey Kong
    Muckfoot wants to cross the streams. If we learned anything from Ghostbusters it's not to do that. Muckfoot is obviously a bad dude as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter345 View Post

Yeah, but if we get down to three players and one Werewolf, if we hang the wrong person, then it's two players and one Werewolf, and guess who gets eaten? Of course, I'm not sure what would happen if that last Villager were the Vigilante. Everybody dies --> nobody wins?
    Providing the last player's the sheriff they'll win. Happened in a previous game, the sheriff role
    got handed to the deputy who turned out to be the one remaining player, his double vote beat the wolf's single and the village won.

I remember that game as I was a wolf and hadn't read the rules properly. Also Bizarro was the witch and won the game for the humans.

Bringer of Truth
    What the shit, really?

Lynch Dexter

He himself knows it, there's nothing we can do but go along with Panza's plan at this point. Can't remember if I did earlier but nominate Muckfoot for Sheriff

Beast Master
    So Fish is a bad dude as well then? Coooool.

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    I honestly don't want anyone sheriff at this point really. In fact, I'll go abstain.

Having a sheriff who is a wolf would end it at this point. I don't like the way everyone is going about this.

Bringer of Truth
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombiePlatypus View Post
    So Fish is a bad dude as well then? Coooool.
    I gladly invite Panza to look into me ASAP. Considering I'm a wolf like literally 99% of the time, it'd be a breath of fresh air to get to be confirmed openly.

Wolf Master
    Providing the last player's the sheriff they'll win. Happened in a previous game, the sheriff role
    got handed to the deputy who turned out to be the one remaining player, his double vote beat the wolf's single and the village won.

I remember that game as I was a wolf and hadn't read the rules properly. Also Bizarro was the witch and won the game for the humans.
    I don't think you're thinking about the numbers right. If we were heading down a path of four players, one Werewolf, then that would work fine. But we're potentially heading toward three players, one Werewolf. If the two good guys don't hang the bad guy, then a good guy gets hanged, bringing it to one good guy and one bad guy just in time for night phase, when the bad guy eats the last good guy and wins.

However, in the situation there, everybody could abstain from killing, and then the bad guy would eat the Sheriff, and it would all ride on who the Sheriff gives the Sheriff-hood to. Still a 50/50 gamble for either side. Or he would just abstain from eating somebody at night to keep the same situation as before.

OR! The Sheriff is a bad guy, and he has free reign to keep himself alive during the day, and eat at night. That's a 100% Werewolf win right there. And since your campaign has gone downhill and I'm starting to suspect you are Panza's helper, I'm going to change my vote to nominate ZombiePlatypus for Sheriff.

So Dex, apart from me, who do you think we should be suspicious of?

Wolf Master
    I just said, you and Muckfoot are at the top of my list.

Beast Master
    I just remembered we never got that breakdown of Nihil game and exactly what went down/how it worked behind the scenes.

Honkey Kong
    Is Dex voting a bad dude into office(He probably really did vote for Obama so no surprises there)? Or is it a double bluff to get us to not trust ZP?

Wolf Master
    Quote Originally Posted by usedtabe View Post
    Is Dex voting a bad dude into office(He probably really did vote for Obama so no surprises there)? Or is it a double bluff to get us to not trust ZP?
    I voted for Gary Johnson, actually. And Arizona is a right-leaning state, so even if I had voted for Obama, it wouldn't have made a difference.

Honkey Kong
    Just fucking wit ya dude.