OH, forums | Destructoid | Tomopop | Japanator | Flixist | LUMP
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hey

261 posts since Oct 2012

Hey

Greetings fellow humans.

Aye, so... I'm Tiq, I'm scottish and I like videogames. Particularly adventure games such as grim fandango, monkey island and the refreshingly wonderful new walking dead game.

I'm also a huge, shameless fan of Koei's warrior series and if you can't appreciate the marvellous splender contained within each of those games, then I hope you and everyone you love spontaniously combusts.

Oh hai! Where in Scotland are you from? How'd you find Destructoid? Have you ever had a deep fried Mars bar? What do you do for a living? What was the last game you played or what are you playing now? What are you looking forward to most? Welcome!

261 posts since Oct 2012

I'm from glasgow. Grew up in a terrible, scum-ridden place called govan but thankfully haven't lived there for many years now. I'm not even sure I can remember how I found destructoid... I've been readaing for a few years now.

I can proudly say I have never, EVER had a deep fried mars bar. Sadly unemployed atm, but I continue to hope that I will some day become a videogames journalist, myself. Last game I played was the utterly superb Beyond good and evil HD, for the 360. Not sure if it would be fair to say I'm looking forward to playing Assassins creed 3, given that I'm highly expecting to be dissapointed with it, but it'll definitely be my next purchase.

BG&E HD is on my backlog, I'm still unsure about AC3. As much as I like the setting I still dislike a lot of the tat those games come with.

I had a deep fried mars bar once. In Guildford. I actually rather enjoyed it!

261 posts since Oct 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Tarvu View Post
    I had a deep fried mars bar once. In Guildford. I actually rather enjoyed it!
    You sick, sick man.

Hey, I'm not in Guildford now though. I got better!

862 posts since Oct 2012

I like deep fried mars bar, it's good. Also deep fried sausage is nice.

Tarvu has never left Guildford or any other Surrey location. Ever. Nor does he want to because he is so fond of that region, as it is his home.

Hi there Tiq rom Scotland. Why are you expecting to be let down by Ass Creed III (is it because of Revelations?)

YOU'RE BRITISH.

261 posts since Oct 2012

Truth be told, I seem to be one of the few people who enjoyed the sci fi/conspiracy elements to the story, but I feel like the whole thing has had the arse dragged out of it and at this point it's beginning to feel like they're making up far too much as they go along.

I mean I could be completely wrong here... I just have a strange feeling the series is starting to lose direction quite a bit.

- - - Updated - - -

YOU'RE BRITISH.
    Are you talking to me? Because I'll have you know those are considered fighting words up here...

862 posts since Oct 2012

Everyone posting in this thread is British.

261 posts since Oct 2012

JUST YOU ALL WAIT UNTIL WE SEPERATE FROM YOU AND ATTACK YOU ALL EN MASSE, AS THE BLOOD OF OUR ANCESTORS DEMANDS.

862 posts since Oct 2012

Surely the sheer number of the English compared to the Scottish would deem us victorious.

YOU'RE BRITISH.

Bring it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiq View Post
    JUST YOU ALL WAIT UNTIL WE SEPERATE FROM YOU AND ATTACK YOU ALL EN MASSE, AS THE BLOOD OF OUR ANCESTORS DEMANDS.
    I am rather looking forward to seeing how that vote plays out.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiq View Post
    Are you talking to me? Because I'll have you know those are considered fighting words up here...
    Hah no I was talking to GlowBear. But you're geographically British too. And really, Geography is objective.

261 posts since Oct 2012

Quote Originally Posted by noobspoon View Post
    Surely the sheer number of the English compared to the Scottish would deem us victorious.
    We'll see who's laughing when we're deep frying your children.

And really, Geography is objective.
    The objective of my foot is your arse.

I subject that to scrutiny.

Your were open to scrutiny by choice.

261 posts since Oct 2012

Oh dear, I appear to have started some sort of race war.