OK. So I dug it because you guys are all my peoples and I love you. There were some great bits. My thoughts:
- the length was longish, but once you guys sort through it, I imagine it will be condensed. I think most of that was the first hour of what did you do this week stuff.
- the break song was too long
- with it being a community podcast, interacting with the community certainly makes it more entertaining
- i know we all love the forums, and most of the 2 hours was forums centric. not that i'm complaining, but we are a single(albeit the best) part of the community. so i'd say more balance across the community, but if the rest of the community can't be as awesome as the forums, then I'm fine with that too
- i think it was an altogether nice intro to you guys and your personalities