Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: PAX East 2013

Quote Originally Posted by N7 View Post
    I might pull out of this in Favor of Prime... I really shouldn't do both... Who's going that hasn't said haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
    Im probably doing both. Dont be a wuss

Frodo Bangins
    You say that now... but will I really see you in september... I haven't seen you since the second pax east.

I'm proud of my .01 post per day count.

But I guess this might mess it up. I'm trying to figure out this forum bullshit but ugh I

[Level 8: Skynet]
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMartino View Post
    I'm proud of my .01 post per day count.

But I guess this might mess it up. I'm trying to figure out this forum bullshit but ugh I
    Make your own thread and just edit the 1st post constantly instead of posting new. Forum can respond as needed.

Also I'm pretty much out the door on East... I don't want to cancel it but not looking good.

I'd need at least 3 dudes (or broads) Willing to pay 170$ total for 3 nights at the Westin Hotel Connected to PAX. That way i'm just paying in my 170$ + Flight & Food and shit.

1 King bed, so there'd be some definite floor action going on... if we went more the cost would come down but so would floor space.

I should just back straight out but MY SOUL STILL BURNS.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gobbldigook View Post
    You say that now... but will I really see you in september... I haven't seen you since the second pax east.
    I am going to prime this year for sure. Cattle prod me when tickets go on sale plz.

You and Josh are going to get sexually abused by me in some way shape or form probably. Also Conor.

The Most Fuckable Omeganaut
    Alright, bros. Turns out I'm going to this shit.

Frodo Bangins
    what the fuck? A jess on the forums?

what the fuck? A jess on the forums?
    I know. Thank god I told Chrome to remember my password, cause fuck if I remember how to forums

Frodo Bangins
    Yeah I don't remember my forums password I don't think... though its only one of 3 things.

are you gonna get to come to prime? I know danl was going alpha for it last year so he couldnt make it... but you should try to make it up. It will be over a year since that drunken night in LA. I cant go much longer than a year without seeing you and danl.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruckus View Post
    Alright, bros. Turns out I'm going to this shit.

Fuck yes!

So I just booked my flight due to Jules & Apathy saying they'll room with me, it's going to be a man festival:

So please don't cancel on my bros lol

Jess you and Danl got a place??? It's a 1 king bed room attached to the event. But we can make it work, 4 person rate is 155$

Yeah I don't remember my forums password I don't think... though its only one of 3 things.

are you gonna get to come to prime? I know danl was going alpha for it last year so he couldnt make it... but you should try to make it up. It will be over a year since that drunken night in LA. I cant go much longer than a year without seeing you and danl.
    Yuuuup, I'm definitely going to Prime, and hopefully Danl is too, but we're not sure yet at this point :\

Quote Originally Posted by Ali D View Post
    Fuck yes!
    OMG ARE YOU GOING TOO??!?! I'M SO HAPPY

Jess you and Danl got a place??? It's a 1 king bed room attached to the event. But we can make it work, 4 person rate is 155$
    Danl's unfortunately not going to East And work's sending me, so I'm all set on the hotel room, sorry But if you're trying to fill the room up, I can keep an ear out for anyone looking for a room!

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ALL YOU GUYS AGAIN OMG I THINK I'M GONNA PEE

[Level 2: Human]
    Only one month away, can't wait to see my friends again!

So I just booked my flight due to Jules & Apathy saying they'll room with me, it's going to be a man festival:

So please don't cancel on my bros lol

Julius is coming?!? Holy fuck!

Quote Originally Posted by Ruckus View Post
    OMG ARE YOU GOING TOO??!?! I'M SO HAPPY

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ALL YOU GUYS AGAIN OMG I THINK I'M GONNA PEE
    It's a bummer we're not sharing a big hotel suite again but your eyes are probably grateful to not see me wondering about in my underwear.

Quote Originally Posted by Ali D View Post
    It's a bummer we're not sharing a big hotel suite again but your eyes are probably grateful to not see me wondering about in my underwear.
    That was basically the highlight of my PAX East. Kinda bummed I'll miss it this year ;_;

[Level 1: Fresh Meat]
    why my posts no show up this makes me sad

Frodo Bangins
    Make an intro thread and they will show up. since you haven't posted before they're being moderated to be sure they aren't spam. the easiest way to make sure that you aren't a spamboot is to go HERE and make a thread introducing yourself.

But make sure you plug your website.

[Level 1: Fresh Meat]
    Well i made a post over the in the say hi land section so hopefully i can post over here now?! i don't know these forums are run on black magic i suppose. Im looking forward to seeing some more people this year as last year was my first PAX i met two guys in line on sat (i was only there sat and sunday) I missed the group photo So hopefully i can has new friends this year?

[Level 3: Humanoid]
    Trying to get my hotel squared away right now. It will be a few miles to the Convention Center but it's a pretty straightforward route. (I don't drink, so I can be a taxi service if need be.)

It's also looking like I might have a spare 3-day pass. I got one for my nephew; but he just moved to a new apartment, so I don't think he'll be going. More news about that as soon as I know more.

[Level 1: Fresh Meat] Bluestreak's Avatar
    John_B, I'd be glad to get that pass for my nephew, if yours is still available.