Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34

Thread: Fashion-Toid

Juice Box
    The temp I described is perfect weather, I was stating it more as in "temps are already this low when we don't expect them to be at that level until late October".

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    I don't like hats outside of beanies because you can't combo them with hoodies as well.

Really like the one you posted though.

Juice Box
    Just bought 2 pairs of choice skinny jeans at Pacsun for $50. There was a sale that stated 2 for $70 (which sucks), but hey, I didn't say anything.

Bright, where do you get your jeans? I would shop somewhere else if there was a good alternative.

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    I'm not much of a hat fan at all, to be honest. Beanies are the only thing I'd wear, and that's only out of necessity.

I bought a parka today. I got the Datton Parka from All Saints.

It's really fucking comfy, and very warm. Quilted and shit. Feels sturdy. The hood is really deep--it pretty much covers half my face. I'm really pleased with it, and I can't wait to test it out on Monday as I plan my walk to uni. They gave a pretty generous student discount of 20%, so I saved about 60, too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pk fire View Post
    Just bought 2 pairs of choice skinny jeans at Pacsun for $50. There was a sale that stated 2 for $70 (which sucks), but hey, I didn't say anything.

Bright, where do you get your jeans? I would shop somewhere else if there was a good alternative.
    $25 a pair is a good deal. What colours you get?

I normally get them from Topman, H&M, or Cheap Monday.

Juice Box
    I'll have to scout those places; I've been reluctant to go anywhere else because Pacsun is consistent with having the skinniest jeans in the smallest Men's sizes available for my childlike body type.$25 isn't bad, but my girlfriend finds decent jeans for under $15 sometimes in stores like forever 21 and H&M.

I got a charcoal pair, and a darker blue pair. Pretty stoked about finally having dark jeans that are a perfect tone (imo). Full black always rubs me the wrong way for some reason.

Popped into the city centre today and bought a few new items of clothing:

http://www.riverisland.com/men/coats...-jacket-279763

New coat, haven't had one in absolutely years so it's nice to actually be wearing something now I actually like.

http://www.riverisland.com/men/jumpers--cardigans/jumpers/Navy-blue-V-neck-jumper-279244

New jumper, which should be good for work and for just casual wear, looks quite nice with a polo shirt underneath.

Also, got some new black trousers, no picture but I'm sure you can imagine what they look like.