Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25

Thread: Fashion-Toid

[Level 8: Skynet]
    Get a credit card. Pay off yo shit slowly and get credit+bitches.

[Level 9: Chuck Norris]
    I do, I used it on a nice sound bar for my TV, next would probably be some dope furniture.

Leather?

[Level 9: Chuck Norris]
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyByNight View Post
    Leather?
    I already have a leather couch + love seat(THANKS MOM AND DAD).

Just some basic house warming shit that I never managed to get. Like another god damn lamp, a coffee table, an end table or two, maybe a recliner.

Juice Box
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsby View Post
    Yeah, I mean, I paid $110 for a Calvin Klein two layer that was on sale at Macys. I've gotten compliments on it and it's warm as shit. Like this winter has shit on us hard and it works well in sub freezing winds. Time will tell if it lasts 4+ years, but I mean, the outside is a tough windbreaker so unless shit catches fire I'm pretty sure I'll have it for a while.

I think North Face is a good value on sale, but at it's regular price, shit is still a gigantic ripoff imo. I always see middle class betas who are freezing their balls off all Winter because they had a $150 budget and all that got them was some dinky North Face windbreaker. They got fooled into thinking that a damn windbreaker would be sufficient to shield against the harshness of winter because it had some bullshit on the label like NEW NORTH FACE MICRO HEATERIZERS MAKE THIS JACKET A SAUNA, and the reality is that it's the exact same as any other windbreaker.

But if you have the $250+ to buy one of their actual nice jackets, more power to you. I'm poor, so I gotta be picky. I only get to treat myself like once per season so I try spread shit out as far as I can.
    I definitely see your point. I got my jacket for a christmas present, so I can't complain. It was probably like ~200 but like I said, it's lasted me quite a few years. Anything will last awhile if you take care of it though.

Lol @ those girls who wear 1. Black shitty Northface Jacket 2. Ugg Boots. That shit is rampant up here.

It's okay if they are fine/have big titties.

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyByNight View Post
    It's okay if they are fine/have big titties.