Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion-Toid

[Level 6: Robot]
    Got some new trainers (sneakers), they're the first pair I've owned in about 5 years.

[Level 5: Mech]
    This is currently the only fashionable thing I own in my wardrobe, but it's kinda cool I guess. Gorillaz + Converse = all of my love.

Ray of Sunshine
    I went flea marketing today and I saw so many cute pairs of shoes but they were all 40+ dollars which is money I don't have at this time. :[

[Level 12: CHET]
    Saw some cool jumpers and a panda dress in a weird yet cool indoor Camden type place this weekend, only thing is they were designed for people with no boobs.

Like men?

Speaking of boobs, I just went bra shopping for the first time. Not sure if I got the right size, but it does make my boobs look awesome!

EAT IT, RADICAL FEMINISTS!

Aren't bras supposed to support the breasts and make it more confortable to, like, be a woman? Why the fuck would anyone burn a bra?

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Aren't bras supposed to support the breasts and make it more confortable to, like, be a woman? Why the fuck would anyone burn a bra?
    There's weird logic behind some rad fems hating on bras that makes sense in a backwards sort of way. According to some feminists, bras are a way that the patriarchy enforces that boobs all be symmetrical and non-natural, and also cover the nipple, which some women see as stifling their bodies. There's also an argument that getting rid of one's bra breaks the male idea that they "own" breasts and it is their privilege to remove bras.

Obviously that's not what all feminists think, as I find it pretty extreme, but there you go.

Wow.

Pwnd
    That is pretty bizarre. Reminds me of the guy who invented Wonder Woman, dude was a freak. She was originally created as a bondage fantasy lol. Then somehow she wound up becoming a superhero anyway, so there ya go. The world is a strange place.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William...Marston#Themes

Interestingly enough the same guy also invented the polygraph. Kinda awesome when you consider WW's Magic Lasso of Truth. It's like he came up with an idea for his comic book, then decided what the hell, might as well make the concept a reality.

[Level 8: Skynet]
    i think this dress is super cute from zulily:
    http://www.zulily.com/invite/grunchk1n
    they have some cute this for us wimmens and a lot of stuff for kids too. one of my mommy sites i like to browse and wish i had munny to buy things with.

That looks nice.

My girlfriend has a blouse with exactly the same pattern on, except it's navy.

dtoidbrow

Ugh, I wish I didn't blow my money on frivolous things so that I could spend it on slightly less frivolous things like clothes and shoes. I really want a pair of these Nike Lunarglide 4's for work but they are so expensive I just can't justify it. I do landscaping so they would literally be destroyed in a matter of days. My girlfriend just won't let me do it. I personally think having shoes that are good for my feet are worth the money spent, whether they are destroyed or not.

I see it as a better investment to spend money on something for work because it's what I spend the majority of my time doing, as opposed to spending money on something that's just for show. I guess I'm more of a practical kind of guy.

You can get rugged shoes that are good for your feet. A decent pair of hiking trainers would be much better, probably just as comfortable as the NIKE's but won't get destroyed at work.

[Level 12: CHET]
    Quote Originally Posted by grunchk1n View Post
    i think this dress is super cute from zulily:
    http://www.zulily.com/invite/grunchk1n
    they have some cute this for us wimmens and a lot of stuff for kids too. one of my mommy sites i like to browse and wish i had munny to buy things with.
    Yes please.

Is that birds on the pattern? Looks pretty.

Totally fine with skeezers
    Be sweeter if it was bats.

See, I immediately thought 'Hitchcock' when I saw the birds. Don't know if its related but it made me think of that, which was pretty cool.

Though bats would be just as cool I think.

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    Just thought this was funny. I made a fashion thread in 2009 and it was locked after 7 pages for apparently being a dumb thread.