Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 737

Thread: Fashion-Toid

  1. #261
    [Level 4: Cyborg] UglyCasanova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Oslo, Norway
    Steam ID
    kentolini
    PSN
    [none]
    XBL
    BeMagKent
    Posts
    185
    Copped some 2011 (or was it 2010) Adidas Luke Skywalker hi-tops. Size 9




    And my kit for special occasions



    INB4grlpntz

  2. #262
    [Level 13: Notifying Niero Now]
    GlowBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Glowpenguin
    Steam ID
    zanerstar
    XBL
    stablezanerstar
    Posts
    13,785
    Really cool shoes.

  3. #263
    [Level 6: Robot]
    noobspoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    That place i went that one time.
    Steam ID
    noobspoon
    PSN
    [none]
    Posts
    863
    The leather jacket is dope.

  4. #264
    [Level 3: Humanoid]
    Haylzorz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Steam ID
    Haylzorz
    PSN
    [none]
    XBL
    [none]
    Posts
    97
    I have a thing about hats with ears at the moment. Including a knock-off spirit hood and a knitted hat with a cat face and little cat ears >.> Cute? Ridiculous? Who knows.

  5. #265
    [Level 8: Skynet]
    Steven Hansen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Francisco
    Steam ID
    [none]
    PSN
    ResidentZoidberg
    XBL
    [none]
    Posts
    3,118
    Ridiculous? Nah, this is ridiculous:



    ... And I say having recently received them as an over enthusiastic gift that is getting returned >_>

    They are neat, though.

  6. #266
    Screw you, Birdman
    Victor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Steam ID
    [none]
    PSN
    TheChainsawPanda
    XBL
    [none]
    Posts
    8,489
    Quote Originally Posted by Haylzorz View Post
    I have a thing about hats with ears at the moment. Including a knock-off spirit hood and a knitted hat with a cat face and little cat ears >.> Cute? Ridiculous? Who knows.
    Kinda dorky, could be inappropriate, I guess. Depends on the situation.

  7. #267
    [Level 4: Cyborg] UglyCasanova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Oslo, Norway
    Steam ID
    kentolini
    PSN
    [none]
    XBL
    BeMagKent
    Posts
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by noobspoon View Post
    The leather jacket is dope.
    Cheers! Its from MTWTFSS Weekday. It was about 250 dollars but when I worked there I got crazy discounts, and I bought it when there was a sale. 10 dollars. Yes, 10.

  8. #268
    [Level 3: Humanoid]
    Haylzorz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Steam ID
    Haylzorz
    PSN
    [none]
    XBL
    [none]
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Kinda dorky, could be inappropriate, I guess. Depends on the situation.
    Well I guess they'd be inappropriate to wear to interviews or formal occasions. I just wear them to wander around shopping haha. I will honestly miss wearing them when the weather gets warmer.

  9. #269
    Fuck u, u r not a dolphin Panzadolphin56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK
    Steam ID
    Panzadolphin56
    PSN
    Karatedolphin66
    XBL
    ------
    Posts
    15,647
    I dunno, hats with ears could look sort of cute on a girl, though the headset with the ears is just downright weird.

  10. #270
    Screw you, Birdman
    Victor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Steam ID
    [none]
    PSN
    TheChainsawPanda
    XBL
    [none]
    Posts
    8,489
    Quote Originally Posted by Haylzorz View Post
    Well I guess they'd be inappropriate to wear to interviews or formal occasions. I just wear them to wander around shopping haha. I will honestly miss wearing them when the weather gets warmer.
    Yeah, I can see that working. Go for it.

  11. #271
    [Level 3: Humanoid]
    Haylzorz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Steam ID
    Haylzorz
    PSN
    [none]
    XBL
    [none]
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzadolphin56 View Post
    I dunno, hats with ears could look sort of cute on a girl, though the headset with the ears is just downright weird.
    I feel quite cute in them! And yes, that headset is really odd. Never seen that before!

  12. #272
    [Level 13: Notifying Niero Now]
    GlowBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Glowpenguin
    Steam ID
    zanerstar
    XBL
    stablezanerstar
    Posts
    13,785
    I have one hat with ears...and one that's a penguin.

  13. #273
    [Level 8: Skynet]
    Steven Hansen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Francisco
    Steam ID
    [none]
    PSN
    ResidentZoidberg
    XBL
    [none]
    Posts
    3,118
    It's surprisingly comfortable but the brain sensor on the forehead makes you look like you're in an infomercial and forgot to lower your mic.

    And I don't think my brain was good enough to control the ears for the brief time I toyed with them, but apparently you can move them intentionally if you think right, versus them responding to your brain.

    I have a Finn hat, which has little ears, and a panda hat, which also has ears. Do squids have ears? I also have a hat that is a squid.

  14. #274
    Screw you, Birdman
    Victor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Steam ID
    [none]
    PSN
    TheChainsawPanda
    XBL
    [none]
    Posts
    8,489
    Finn hats remind me of M47R1X.

  15. #275
    [Level 3: Humanoid]
    Haylzorz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Steam ID
    Haylzorz
    PSN
    [none]
    XBL
    [none]
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven Hansen View Post
    It's surprisingly comfortable but the brain sensor on the forehead makes you look like you're in an infomercial and forgot to lower your mic.

    And I don't think my brain was good enough to control the ears for the brief time I toyed with them, but apparently you can move them intentionally if you think right, versus them responding to your brain.

    I have a Finn hat, which has little ears, and a panda hat, which also has ears. Do squids have ears? I also have a hat that is a squid.
    Whaaat is that what it's supposed to do!? You can make the ears move? That's really bizarre. I'm intrigued by the concept. But they still look daft haha.

    Also pandas are great.

  16. #276
    [Level 8: Skynet]
    Steven Hansen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Francisco
    Steam ID
    [none]
    PSN
    ResidentZoidberg
    XBL
    [none]
    Posts
    3,118

  17. #277
    [Level 6: Robot]
    Artful-dodgeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Sidnee, Ostraya.
    Steam ID
    [none]
    PSN
    [none]
    XBL
    [none]
    Posts
    789
    One of the girls at work had those ^^ delivered to work.

    Funny. For about 2 minutes.

  18. #278
    [Level 8: Skynet]
    Steven Hansen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Francisco
    Steam ID
    [none]
    PSN
    ResidentZoidberg
    XBL
    [none]
    Posts
    3,118
    So this two piece is pretty amazing.



    Also love these shoes.



    #pinteresting
    Last edited by Steven Hansen; 01-07-2013 at 01:47 AM.

  19. #279
    King of Ties 'n' Gifs 'n' Shit
    Mix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    British Columbia
    Steam ID
    Mixmastaspig
    PSN
    Saffron
    Posts
    5,529
    As a man I can say those heels are nice.

    I love it when chicks are wearing heels, pop the booty out for days and dem legs....awesome stuff, lol.

  20. #280
    Screw you, Birdman
    Victor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Steam ID
    [none]
    PSN
    TheChainsawPanda
    XBL
    [none]
    Posts
    8,489
    Yup. Stuff from god.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •