Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Anarchy Reigns/Max Anarchy

Pwnd

lol badgers

Pwnd
    Quote Originally Posted by usedtabe View Post
    WUT TIEM NIGGA DAM!?!?!?!?!?!?
    Eh, what time's good for you guys? I got all night, lol.

Pwnd
    Quote Originally Posted by Revuhlooshun View Post
    Eh, what time's good for you guys? I got all night, lol.
    I'm sitting next to the Xbox right now, trawling the fardumbs and listening to The Dead Flag Blues by Godspeed You Black Emperor.

Awesome song btw. Probably a better fit for New Vegas but w/e, lol.

[Level 5: Mech]
    I am slowly making my way through the AotA content in Dark Souls. My only time reservation is Archer later.

Pwnd
    Just to clarify my earlier post, I meant to say I'm actually online with the Xbox as I'm typing this.

Notifications enabled, I'm chilling here watching Youtube, any of you can send me an invite whenever's clever.

Pwnd
    I'M PLAYING SIREN RIGHT NOW, YOU NERDS WILL HAVE TO WAIT.

Pwnd
    I LIKE SIRENS TOO YOU GUYS

WHOO WHOO PULL OVER PULL OVER
    Last edited by Sir Legendhead; 01-17-2013 at 06:48 PM. Reason: it would be hilarious if the forums stopped right about now

Pwnd
    GG people. I'm sorry I had to whup all y'all so badly but as we know that's what I do.

Still responds to BLOO
    Anarchy Reigns > Siren

You heard it here first.

Honkey Kong
    If there are any people who used to forum at the narp tell em I said hi.

My internet has been complete shit all day so no go on tonight :/

Pwnd
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Legendhead View Post
    GG people. I'm sorry I had to whup all y'all so badly but as we know that's what I do.
    Also, I can't believe nobody called me out on this. Man Konnery and Rev got ten times the score I did.

Come on now! Don't let me do that to ya!

Pwnd
    In here now if anyone wants to join up. You might be able to jump in without an invite if you search a specific enough set of parameters. The game type is Battle Royale and the region is of course, North America. Never seen anyone try it this way before yet it seems like an interesting experiment.

Also realized that Matilda with a black outfit is essentially Ivy from Soul Calibur. Their weapons look alike and the hair color is the same. I'm just in here, whippin' people with my big ass witch bat - ha!

edit

typing this stuff out between games btw. The room takes about 3 min. to fill up between matches and the matches themselves are 10 minutes long. I figure if anybody should search the above criteria, they'd have about a 33% chance of getting in. Probably a ton of other variables but w/e, fuck yo paragraph

It's an interesting concept because we've had difficulty bringing parties into public games. Not expecting much of this instance because nobody seems to be on the forums atm, just saving the idea for later. I'm thinking if one of us were to host a room which specified all three criteria, we might be able to meet up that way without having to run it privately. We'd be stuck with a specific game type, but the map and possibly region can be changed w/o exiting. And of course we get rank for public.

Anyway there you have it. It's an idea and improvements are more than welcome.
    Last edited by Sir Legendhead; 01-19-2013 at 09:03 PM. Reason: done typing now

Pwnd
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Legendhead View Post
    I want the hockey mask guy even more now that I noticed his spider-web hoodie, which looks like the one I wear in real life.

Last edited by Sir Legendhead; 01-20-2013 at 11:19 AM. Reason: It's a long video, I know, but my guy shows up as soon as you press play

Honkey Kong
    You can invite your friends to player matches, which give XP as well.

Pwnd
    Quote Originally Posted by usedtabe View Post
    You can invite your friends to player matches, which give XP as well.
    Yeah, that entire post is just lol, really. That's what happens when I try to write while in a spawn point.

Pwnd
    Rewatched the scene where it shows Jack looking at a child and saying "she's mine...no. She's my responsibility." Now if I'm looking at this correctly, that kid's mom is the one who was supposedly killed by Max? That would explain a lot. Fascinating how they did the black/white perspective here. It manages to be literal and figurative at the same time. The story takes on a different tone based on which side you experience first, yet maintains coherency throughout. Some of the details are easy to miss yet they make sense given the subtlety of the Japanese.

Sorry, was that last part racist? I meant those stinking Japs.

Anyway. I'd like to do a blog about this but by the time I've reviewed it thoroughly, it won't be fashionable any more. You have to admire men who do this work for a living. I can see how having such a hard schedule thrust upon oneself would be more demanding than weaker members of our society realize, or could take.

tl;dr: awesome game is still awesome, and so is writing when you do it for the kids

Still responds to BLOO
    No, Max was in charge of an operation that either had him accidentally shooting Jack's daughter, or a BPS agent under Max's command did it.

Max then became a drunken mess, took several PTSD pills daily, and killed his wife when she wanted to leave him.

Pwnd
    Oh ok. When you put it that way it makes perfect sense.

All I know is the cutscenes made me want Asura's Wrath and Revengeance. Though I'll be getting Colonial Marines before both.