Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Anarchy Reigns/Max Anarchy

[Level 5: Mech]

Anarchy Reigns/Max Anarchy

Anyone else gonna be super disappointed if SEGA backs out on releasing this in the west? If they do, first imported game ever.
    I mean seriously

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    My exact sentiments. I'll import it if I have to, and I've never done that before. I might double dip this just to support P*.

January 8th/January 11th for 30 bucks/19.99/€29.99.

Fuck yeahhhhhhhh

Still responds to BLOO
    Anarchy Reigns is not region locked, it has english translations/voice acting in the japanese copies of the game.

If there was one game you'd ever import, it'd be this one.

[Level 8: Skynet]

Shit can wait till January. Plenty of stuff is already coming out.

Especially since the retail is less than half the cost of importing. Sweet deal!

Still responds to BLOO
    Cheap ass reprobates.

The game's already considered a flop in in Japan, and that won't change with an import here and there. I would rather see more people buy the western release to the point of it going platinum (lol). Total blunder on their part to skip the holiday season, though; the prospect of a $30 gift could have blown this game off the shelves into stockings and under trees.

I'm in the process of convincing friends to get it. The "It's only 30 dolllars!" seems to be helping a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Arttemis View Post
    The game's already considered a flop in in Japan, and that won't change with an import here and there. I would rather see more people buy the western release to the point of it going platinum (lol). Total blunder on their part to skip the holiday season, though; the prospect of a $30 gift could have blown this game off the shelves into stockings and under trees.
    Nah, dude. During the holidays you aren't buying for yourself, you're buying for somebody else. What do you buy for somebody else? The shit that has brand recognition.

No way! I was just thinking how I'd buy my two brothers in law one of these games each for Christmas. I'd probably even get an additional copy for myself on the 360 so I could cash-in my 3-month gold card and play with them.

[Level 2: Human]

Is one of the best news of the week. Yes, you can import the game, but I prefer to buy it at a shop near my house.

Next... Code of Princess? (at Europe )

I'm already anticipating some intense FNFs. Peoples better be gettin' all up in this game.

All over it.

I'll make my schedule to have a chance at a Platinum Games multiplayer FNF. The whole community needs to be up in this!

I'll probably end up getting this as well.

Was never really a Platinum Games fan. Bayonetta looked like all kinds of obnoxious and I what I played of Vanquish didn't really impress me but with this and Metal Gear Rising they're starting to grow on me.

PS: Matt and Pat are starting to grate on my nerves as of late and I have no idea why.

They have their moments. The whole Heavy Rain play-through they did was pretty awful, but this 'Shitstorm of Scariness' thing they have going on now is a winner. Watched the one for Cry of Fear and was dying.

P* is probably my favorite dev. Say what you will about Bayonetta (I think she's bomb diggety), but the action gameplay is arguably the best in its class. Vanquish is a shooter with more emphasis on mobility than most shooters, but I can see how it's not someone's cup of tea - it took me a couple of hours to appreciate the different approach/spin to the otherwise overdone genre. MGRR is looking to be the action alternative to Bayonetta, but with just as much depth - just with Capcom's new-weapon-after-a-boss element of variety, and a Motion+-defying, precise slicing mechanic thrown in because 'fuck yeah, ninjas'!

This game is an over-the-shoulder brawler that seems to play like God Hand with modernized controls, sans the combo customization. I'd love to have that last feature back, but I'm blown away at the amount of characters they threw in. Advertised as having 'more than 8', the full game ends up featuring 15!

Quote Originally Posted by Konnery View Post
    They have their moments. The whole Heavy Rain play-through they did was pretty awful, but this 'Shitstorm of Scariness' thing they have going on now is a winner. Watched the one for Cry of Fear and was dying.
    Their Silent Hill: Downpour Let's Play was pretty awful as well. They pretty much had their mind made up about that game before they even started playing and didn't even give it a fair chance which is the biggest problem I'm having with them because that's pretty much all they do now.

Also they're weeaboos and that's awful.

New-ish video from the same dudes, and the dude who "gave up a threeway" for UMvC3. It's a long video but it's pretty entertaining and it's the best 'marketing' I've seen for the game.