Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Remember Me

Remember Me

Soo... this is probably a long way off release, but Capcom unveiled it yesterday.

Anybody else intrigued...?

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    Release date is May according to the internet. It's been in development for awhile so it's feasible. My only concern is Capcom is shit.

If I were involved in Capcom's brand awareness strategy, I sure as hell wouldn't let give the green light on a name shared by a craptastic film starring Robert Pattinson.

Fun concept. ...She's meant to be British, right? The VA is close, yet still so far to my Brit ears. Wonder who she is.

[Level 6: Robot]
    Capcom just picked this game up to publish. Seems like it's being made by some French studio, that was shopping it around for publishers even this time last year. Just a bit of irony they happen to have a much more morbid Ghost Trick like gameplay element in it. Game looks like kind of neat I suppose, but I'm curious as to how linear it'll be in the gameplay approaches.

She does sound familiar, though that might just be the archetypal British accent thing. Pretty sure the guy who talks along with her in the first trailer played Irvin in RE5, though that's not really as interesting as who she is.

Also, Remedy, what makes you think Capcom is crap/that it'll affect this?

[Level 11: Spinal Tap]
    I love the concept, but I dislike everything else about it - the action and the look of the game doesn't click for me.

Yeah, I did get an odd vibe from the gameplay trailer at times, still, I'm hopeful. I like the visual style, and another good game that's less shooter-orientated would be cool.

[Level 11: Spinal Tap]
    It's quite archaic for me - we're looking at Splinter Cell 1-3, MGS and Stolen, in terms of map design and stealth. On top of that, you have this trial and error memory game that has no consequences.

[Level 12: CHET]
    I thought this was your intro thread for a second Panza.

I really like the look of this game. I got a couple of Dreamfall vibes from some of the scenes, just in terms of style. Kinda funny that another Casualty actress is doing a voice game, hard to hear her Welsh though, good acting.
    Hope it's not PS exclusive or something

I doubt it, Capcom usually whore their wares on all platforms.

THE MR.E BIRD
    I saw this and thought it was his goodbye thread.

[Level 12: CHET]
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzadolphin56 View Post
    I doubt it, Capcom usually whore their wares on all platforms.
    This pleases me

Quote Originally Posted by Tarvu View Post
    I saw this and thought it was his goodbye thread.
    This displeases me....and gives me wind.

Yeah...

Some new footage.

I'm liking it a bit more, combat looks a little loose but the whole 'uncharted climbing' thing seems to sit a bit better in this trailer than the earlier one.

The most gameplay video for a newly announced game ever?

Everything about this game screams scripted, which makes me think this will be very short. I thought the combat looked awesome, though. Much better than bullet sponge cover shooting for 90% of the game like Uncharted.

[Level 5: Mech]
    So I watched the 10 minutees of gameplay but I have a question. I was watching this on my small black berry screen so couldn't see so well.

What the hell was she doing to those bad guys heads with the white glowing thing on her arm? Some looked like a drill going thru their head and another was a bomb or something?

What is the thing on the back of her neck and arm?

I think it's supposed to be a sort of augmented reality thing, which overlays information about the world on what she sees. So the 'drill' and thing on her neck are some extension of that.

As for what she does with bad guys, she's supposed to be some sort 'memory assassin' (for lack of a better term), she alters people's memories at the behest of others and she's altering those guys' memories to fuck 'em up and incapacitate them.

[Level 5: Mech]
    It definitely has potential but something about the animations and object interaction makes them look awkward. I like the aesthetic, it's got a bit of everything I like. The juxtaposition of the Ancient Greek style architecture with the futuristic panelling and fixtures is something I can get behind.

[Level 6: Robot]
    I really like that first trailer. Seems more cinematic than the usual gunzandsplosions. I'm honestly torn though because I generally don't like the sneaky kind of gameplay I'm seeing in the demo, but the world looks insanely interesting. The wiki page says it'll be pc, ps3 and xbox so I'll keep an eye on it at the very least.

That latest combat trailer looks baller. Arkham combat with a God Hand build-a-combo system. Holy shit, that alone might sell me, despite this being Capcom's publication...