Page 8 of 128 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: PS4 - Get discussing

THE MR.E BIRD
    I'm curious to see what they actually do with the controller, I hope it is nothing too crazy because the PSŁ controller had shitty enough battery life as it was.

Playstation will be live streaming the SONY event right here at the Playstation Blog
    starting 6PMEST, 3PMPST.

[Level 1: Fresh Meat]
    A quick video of my predictions for the big event tonight

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    I wish they were doing it an hour later. It's schedule for right when I leave work and have to catch the bus. I won't get home until around 6pm CST (an hour after they started, and probably when they'll be ending).

THE MR.E BIRD
    I assume I'll be home around the time it starts, or at least heading home by that time.

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    Does anyone know if I can watch it on my PS3? I've not used Home before and I don't want to download and install it only to find that they're not streaming it. I'll watch it on my girlfriend's netbook if I have to, but I wouldn't mind something a little bigger, like about 30" bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by thymeparadox View Post
    Does anyone know if I can watch it on my PS3? I've not used Home before and I don't want to download and install it only to find that they're not streaming it. I'll watch it on my girlfriend's netbook if I have to, but I wouldn't mind something a little bigger, like about 30" bigger.
    Yep, they'll be streaming it through Home. Source. FWIW, Home isn't as bad as it was when it first started, but it's been probably a year and a half or so since I've bothered logging into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarvu View Post
    I'm curious to see what they actually do with the controller, I hope it is nothing too crazy because the PSŁ controller had shitty enough battery life as it was.
    Huh? My PS3 controllers all last a long ass time on one charge. The 360 ones were the assy ones.

Pow! Right in the kisser!
    Quote Originally Posted by SephirothX View Post
    Huh? My PS3 controllers all last a long ass time on one charge. The 360 ones were the assy ones.
    Yeah, never had a single issue with the battery life on my PS3 controllers. Perhaps if I didn't have the auto-shut off set for 10 minutes of inactivity perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by PappaDukes View Post
    Yeah, never had a single issue with the battery life on my PS3 controllers. Perhaps if I didn't have the auto-shut off set for 10 minutes of inactivity perhaps?

The auto-shut off is only a pain in the ass if I'm watching Netflix and need to pause whatever I'm watching.

Mine last almost two days of playing and I don't have auto-shut off. They last 16 hours or so.

Quote Originally Posted by djnealb View Post
    The auto-shut off is only a pain in the ass if I'm watching Netflix and need to pause whatever I'm watching.
    That's part of the reason I bought the remote control for my PS3.

The other reason being the DS3 triggers, anytime I'd set the controller down whatever I'm watching would time-warp three chapters into the future.

I hope they do something interesting with the controller, I was fine with the dual shock back in the PS1/PS2 days, but the 360 controller is just better in almost every way to me.

That's pretty much the only thing I'm hoping for the new console at the moment, I tend to steer away from anything that isn't going to be released in a million years. And by million years I mean 8 months or whenever it's coming. I'm sure I'll get it eventually, though.

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothX View Post
    That's part of the reason I bought the remote control for my PS3.

The other reason being the DS3 triggers, anytime I'd set the controller down whatever I'm watching would time-warp three chapters into the future.
    How the hell are you putting it down? That happens to me if it's on the couch next to me and I accidentally shift positions and sit on it or something.

[Level 3: Humanoid] CarbonRevenge's Avatar
    I may not be a big console gamer since i'm more of a PC gamer nowadays but it'll be nice to definitely see what new hardware is around the corner. I'm definitely watching this stream.

IT'S ON

So, Sony is basically going to not ignore the Vita this year and sometime soon we'll get to a reveal.

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    8 fucking gigabytes.

Quote Originally Posted by Arttemis View Post
    8 fucking gigabytes.
    Good. Finally my games won't be using 2 gigs of ram anymore and actually use ALL of my ram on PC. Thank fuckin' god.

Next gen consoles are finally catching up. And i'm glad.

Oh, and Dualshock 4. Noice. Can't wait for one to use for PC.

Pwnd
    What the fuck did Square just announce? Seriously, the dude seemed hyped about it, but I couldn't understand a word that he said.