Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wii Friday Night Fight!

Wii Friday Night Fight!

It's that time again! It's the Wii Fridaaaaaaaayyyyyy niiiiiiggghhhhhtttttt fiiiiiiggghhhhhhttttttt!!!! We'll be playing Mario Kart and chatting on Skype! Dig, Gyreal, Serp, and DMS will all probably be there! I haven't asked them yet! Sam too! It'll be a blast! See all y'all on Friday!

Oddly enough, I was just emailing Banj about that one night. Enjoy your time here, scamp.

Oh yeah, Banj will be there too! It's going to be a jolly good blast!

Beast Master
    I don't know who any of those/you people are.

Well then, come join us! I promise it'll be a lot of fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Christiangamer 2.0 View Post
    Well then, come join us! I promise it'll be a lot of fun!
    You should make one those intro threads since no one knows you. Is CG Dos a new and improved CG?

Quote Originally Posted by Aurain View Post
    I'm not cool enough to hang out with DMS and Gy.
    I guess I might make an intro thread, but I don't know. I don't think I'm all that new and improved. I just want to do another Skype thing again.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurain View Post
    If he's hanging around with DMS and Gy, unlikely.
    DMS anf Gy don't hang out with anyone.

This? This right here? This is why I don't venture into the forums. Mr Andy Dixon's Avatar
    Let me know the time, your Skype name, and your Mii friend code thingy and I'll add it to the front post.

Beast Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Andy Dixon View Post
    Let me know the time, your Skype name, and your Mii friend code thingy and I'll add it to the front post.
    Yes.

If this is a thing that tries to happen again, i might actually play. you know it takes about an hour for us all to get in the same race though.

My skype is: Christiangamer64 and I don't remember having to put in Friend Codes. I think we'll set all that up in the Skype chat. It'll start at 10:00.

Quote Originally Posted by digtastik View Post
    EST?
    You know that I don't know what those acronyms mean besides, "lol" and "jk".

Admin / Midget King
    It's that time again! It's the Wii Fridaaaaaaaayyyyyy niiiiiiggghhhhhtttttt fiiiiiiggghhhhhhttttttt!!!! We'll be playing Mario Kart and chatting on Skype! Dig, Gyreal, Serp, and DMS will all probably be there! I haven't asked them yet! Sam too! It'll be a blast! See all y'all on Friday!
    Rules have been updated since you were last here. Check them out and don't break any if you plan on sticking around. Nice to see you again, might try to jump in for some Mario Kart if you guys are still playing when I get off work.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Mxy Yost View Post
    Rules have been updated since you were last here. Check them out and don't break any if you plan on sticking around. Nice to see you again, might try to jump in for some Mario Kart if you guys are still playing when I get off work.
    I won't Mxy! It's good to see you too, buddy, and definitely hop on! Although, I hate to say it, but I'm pretty sure I left Mario Kart at my hometown before I moved off to college!

Reckon you'll not be playing Mario Kart with the cool kids then.

This? This right here? This is why I don't venture into the forums. Mr Andy Dixon's Avatar
    I don't remember having to put in Friend Codes.
    I've never played a Wii game online (literally), so excuse my ignorance: how does it work if you don't use friend codes? As in, how will people find you/your game?

friend codes for sure. it sucks.

I've never played a Wii game online (literally), so excuse my ignorance: how does it work if you don't use friend codes? As in, how will people find you/your game?
    I meant, we could get it all sorted out in Skype. I can't ever remember how to bring my own friend code up! It really does suck, like digastick said.