Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: iPhone, iOs, and Android games thread

[Level 1: Fresh Meat]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gobbldigook View Post
    I just recently picked up an iPhone and was looking around here but didnt see any good place to recommend and ask others about good apps and games.

I just picked up infinity blade for $.99 and Cthulhu saves the world just came out.
    I also use the tapatalk forum app all the time. I almost like it better than using my PC.

what do you play or use?
    What can the forum app do differently than what you do normally?

Bringer of Truth
    Jetpack Joyride is now available on Android but with two unfortunate exceptions:

1. Only available through Amazon Appstore for now, and with this comes
    2. Only available in the US

If you were to decide you wanted the game through less than legal methods I will point out that the game is free, so don't feel TOO bad about it.

[Level 2: Human]
    Guardian Saga on the iPhone is great. 8-Bit Graphics and sound. RPG like an old NES dungeon type game.

[Level 5: Mech]
    If nobodies mentioned it yet I think that Fingle is great fun on the iPad. Goof after a few drinks with some lady friends

[Level 6: Robot]
    jetpack joyride has been awesome now that i can play it, probably put in like 4 hours on it, total time waster

[Level 8: Skynet]
    Quote Originally Posted by ClownBaby View Post
    Jetpack Joyride is now available on Android but with two unfortunate exceptions:

1. Only available through Amazon Appstore for now, and with this comes
    2. Only available in the US

If you were to decide you wanted the game through less than legal methods I will point out that the game is free, so don't feel TOO bad about it.
    Amazon app store now available in the UK and I picked it up yesterday. Incredibly fun game.

[Level 5: Mech]
    I just downloaded a game called "airport scanner" its pretty addictive for a free game..

[Level 4: Cyborg]
    I've been enjoying The Organ Trail lately. It's basically The Oregon Trail if it took place during a zombie apocalypse. There are a lot of new things that set the former above the latter, though. Atmospheric music, being the most welcomed.

Also, I didn't see anyone mention it, but Super Monkey Ball 2 is good fun. It's got about 120 levels and the usual multiplayer modes. Nothing like a good accelerometer game to make you look crazy in public.

I'm rocking Android, BTW, but I believe both of those are on iOS.

Fifth Dimensional Admin
    Saw Organ Trail, was very tempted to pick it up. Probably will soon.

I've been playing some of Spirits. Pretty good as far as Android games go. There's also Game Dev Story which is pretty fun for a while. My favorite app has to be the Cracked reader though. Boy am I addicted.

Quote Originally Posted by CTastic View Post
    I've been playing some of Spirits. Pretty good as far as Android games go.
    Good to hear. I've been wanting to get that for a while. I also saw that Prince of Persia classic is on the Play Store. Considered it, until I saw it was 270 MB because it was dolled up to look like the new games. Which now doesn't seem so bad; I just found out Bard's Tale is up and it weighs in at a meaty 1.7 GB.

Edit: So about Prince of Persia... Yeeaaahhh, don't bother. Controls are clunky, and there is a dumb mechanic about earning/buying coins in order to buy "revives" and unlock levels. Granted, I was playing the free version, so I don't know if the paid version ($6) is different. Also, the default mode removes the 1 hour time limit, which I can completely understand because the controls are SHIT and far too much fucking time would be wasted just trying to line up jumps and to not die. Not at all worth your time.
    Last edited by MeanderBot; 09-21-2012 at 01:34 AM. Reason: Android Prince of Persia port is terrible

So who bought an iPhone 5 yet, Does the extra screen estate work out with games like Infinity blade 2 and Fruit Ninja?

I picked up Monsters Ate My Condo during the recent sale on the Play Store, and am now thoroughly addicted to it. You guys should get it so I can get into a high score war with somebody

I also picked up Dungeon Village, which is a Kiarosoft-ass Kiarosoft game. Which is to say it's good and fun, but it's also pretty similar to their other games. City/store management at its finest.
    Last edited by MeanderBot; 10-04-2012 at 03:19 PM.

Fifth Dimensional Admin
    Monsters Ate My Condo is rad, there's a Super version of that out or coming soon with more monsters.

Checked out Plague, Inc, there's an ad-supported free version on the Play store (or you can unlock the full version for $1.06). Believe it's on iOS as well. You play the role of an infectious disease trying to spread yourself across the globe and wiping out humanity. As the infection spreads you get DNA points to spend on evolving your disease, developing new vectors of transmission, deadlier symptoms, and resistances to climates and treatment. You've also got to try to spread as widely as possible before countries start quarantine and work finishes on a cure. It's really damn morbid and addictive.

[Level 1: Fresh Meat]

Almost as british as James Bond... British Bob is free TODAY.

Hi, I am Alayn, developer at RELEVO Videogames.

We adress to the followers of this forum in order to communicate an important milestone in the life of British Bob, our very latest creation for iOS.

As the genuine british gentleman he has become to be, he can not even think about missing the premiere in England of the last adventures of such an englishman as James Bond.

As a consequence, and to celebrate this date, he has decided to take a free day today 26th of October, so that you all can live for free his whole odyssey in search of all the tea biscuits, robbed by the maleficent Lady Trudy.

Follow on Twitter the hashtag #FreeDayBob so as to obtain further information. Download British Bob - Jumping Craze (the complete version), totally free of charge, through this link.

That's all. Thanks for your attention!

16. 10-28-2012, 11:57 PM
    Reason
    Spam

[Level 2: Human] ARCofWrestling's Avatar
    Jurassic Park: Builder and The Simpsons: Tapped Out are pretty good games IMO

I just finished:

Now, I'm currently playing Puzzle & Dragons quite addictive too just like cafeteria Nipponica
    Attached Images Attached Images

Woohoo Robot Unicorn Attack has been fixed and now works on the S3.

ALWAYS...

Totally fine with skeezers
    I've been playing the shit out of Bike Race.

I fucking love New Star Soccer, I will never stop playing it. Never.

Also I did love the Kairosoft games, but now I've one too many and they're getting somewhat same-y:

image-3452755051.jpg