Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: MAGfest 11: YUP, PRE-REG IS ALREADY AVAILABLE

Quote Originally Posted by Moe P0w3r View Post
    It's supposed to get really damn cold in our area in January. I'm suggesting a D-Toid Cuddlegroup at MAGfest.
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Changston View Post
    Only immediately following the Dtoid harbor jump.
    No

Ali, you're not allowed to post in here unless it's to say "See ya there!". I saw your name and got my hopes up.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombiePlatypus View Post
    Ali, you're not allowed to post in here unless it's to say "See ya there!". I saw your name and got my hopes up.
    I'm sorry buddy. I saw Moe and Changston post things about cuddles and got excited.

[Level 6: Robot]
    Ali got "excited" if you know what I mean. Heeyooo.

I didn't realize that MAGfest sold out. I'll be registering by the end of the month. I'm still waiting on my roomie to see what he wants to do about a hotel. We may opt to only stay 2 nights...Friday night and Saturday night.

I don't think it sold out. Website still says you can prereg.

Quote Originally Posted by Moe P0w3r View Post
    Ali got "excited" if you know what I mean. Heeyooo.

I didn't realize that MAGfest sold out. I'll be registering by the end of the month. I'm still waiting on my roomie to see what he wants to do about a hotel. We may opt to only stay 2 nights...Friday night and Saturday night.
    Ohhh Thursday night was the most fun IMO last year. Lady Gaga Piano battle bar FTW.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsby View Post
    Karaoke night was the most fun for me, Lady Gaga piano bar night was the second most.
    I think that was the night I embraced you in front of strangers getting off the elevator. You were pretty fucked at that point lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsby View Post
    Honestly, I've never seen more elevator love than I have at Magfest. I hugged at least five strangers on my last day just because we were all sad that Magfest was ending.
    If I was some random internet person reading this I'd probably think you were pulling Tricks.

[Level 5: Mech]
    I need more Magfest in my life. I can't wait for all the dtoid love and music to melt my face off.

Beer Tasting 2.0 must happen with bigger and better beers. I have quite a few things saved up.

They've been announcing new Musicians every Wednesday and it's strongly hinted at that The Protomen will be back.

Winefest will also be a thing, since Moo's returning.

I'll go to all fests this year... and just get obscenely drunk

If that's cool.

I'm glad you got your priorities straight with booze and your figure. None of that 0 cal whipped cream flavored vodka nonsense.

I'm glad you got your priorities straight with booze and your figure. None of that 0 cal whipped cream flavored vodka nonsense.
    Gurl you know I can't be drinking that lager.

[Level 6: Robot]
    I volunteer myself to hold anyone's hair back as they puke into the toilet. My alcohol/wine intake will be very minimal, so I will be the sober eye in the sky....and make sure no one acckks a fool.

erryone gon be da foo

fo real, Moe you gonna get crunked.

oh my god, I just realized that Moe and Jake are going to bee in the same place. That shit is just soooooooooo hot

Ohh yes, I wanted to go, till I have seen is on 3-6 of January . At Spain, 5 of January is more or less sacred (Three Wizard Kings) and this year I will be with my wife at a Circus du Soleil - Alegria expectacle we have reserved a lot of months ago. Could be another year.

A question... how many people usually go to this festival?

It's okay. I know when to cut you off Moe.

- - - Updated - - -

They had over 6,000 last year. I'm predicting they'll break 7k this year.

It's okay. I know when to cut you off Moe.

- - - Updated - - -

They had over 6,000 last year. I'm predicting they'll break 7k this year.
    We're targeting the 8,000-10,000 range this year, and current growth statistics show that we're in line with those projections.