Thread: Ghost Recon: FS squadmates (X360)

[Level 1: Fresh Meat] Zack Brown's Avatar

Ghost Recon: FS squadmates (X360)

hello dtoiders! i've been a long-time reader/lurker, but alas, i have signed up and begun to interact with one of the most illustrious gaming communities out there.

as my first (technically second) post, i'd like to invite other dtoiders to join me in GRFS for co-op and multiplayer. i'd prefer serious tactical players that are familiar with old-school clancy games and know how to formulate a plan and carry it out. if you're at all interested in playing some serious GR with a pretty chill and friendly dude, please let me know. i'd love to get some tactical play in- random PUGs always suck and usually end in disaster.

gamertag: and triage

see you online!

[Level 6: Robot]
    I might give it a go again. I played it once online and didn't really care for it but I'll send you an invite. I'll be back on GRFS probably Sunday night.

[Level 1: Fresh Meat] Zack Brown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scield View Post
    I might give it a go again. I played it once online and didn't really care for it but I'll send you an invite. I'll be back on GRFS probably Sunday night.
    right on, man. i just hopped on. feel free to add me.

and i know there's gotta be a few other folks out there who wanna team up. just add me and let me know you're from dtoid. always looking to get some gaming on with new people.