Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: ZombiU

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    I like that system, as it emphasizes caution - just like it did in Demon's/Dark Souls.

Pow! Right in the kisser!
    Yeah, and just like Dark Souls, you'll get just as frustrated, if not more, since loot is so scarce. I was fighting my previous survivor last night, and some female zombie in a business suit came out of nowhere and killed me. Words cannot describe how fucking pissed I got, since he was carrying so much loot.

So, I finally got a definitive answer about your infected survivors, and when they become "available" to loot from other players on your friends list.

The first time you die, and your survivor becomes infected, you get first dibs on hunting him down, and looting him to get your stuff back. This is indefinite. You can turn your game off and come back two days later if you'd like, and he/she will still be roaming around where he was initially killed.

However, if you die at any point before finding the infected survivor, he/she is transported to another friend's world, and you know longer have access to the loot he/she was carrying.

Happy hunting!

Love it. I hope more companies go real zombie survival instead of wimping out and bastardizing series into action. Also, I hope it spreads to all platforms.

ZombiU really is quite something. It's pure adrenaline-fueled fun. I am in awe that games this good are already showing up on day one.

I can't even begin to figure out how it didn't get better reviews. Some of those critics were either totally biased, paid off, or just plain ignorant. They probably damaged the game's potential success greatly with that hogwash, which is extremely unfortunate, because it is one of the most fun and addictive games I've played in a while.

It's definitely better than what Resident Evil has become...!

This is the first survival horror I've played, since...forever. They're too stressing for me, the state of being constantly uncomfortable isn't really something I enjoy in video games. But I'm gonna make a point of finishing this, just to see if it sparks my interest towards the genre.

[Level 8: Skynet]
    Man I wish they'd release a PS3/360 version.

I mean, how many PS3/360 games did we port to the Wii? Hell, how many WiiU launch titles are ports?

At least 2.

How many wolves have to die?

Quote Originally Posted by Gorilla Gravy View Post
    Man I wish they'd release a PS3/360 version.
    This game was designed for the Wii U GamePad. They go hand-in-hand, like a hooker and beatings.

Finished the campaign. Overall I enjoyed it, although I got lost way too many times towards the end. Accidentally taking the wrong turn on a dramatic escape sequence and then wandering around not having a clue where to go for 40 minutes is just shitty.

[Level 8: Skynet]
    Quote Originally Posted by PappaDukes View Post
    This game was designed for the Wii U GamePad. They go hand-in-hand, like a hooker and beatings.
    Still a possibility: http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/...elease-on-ps3/