Thread: Serious Sam 3:BFE (XBLA/PC)

[Level 5: Mech]

Serious Sam 3:BFE (XBLA/PC)

Suprised that there's no thread for this game.

So, the game has recently been announced for XBLA. as you can see here.

And here's a video for people who haven't checked it out.

This? This right here? This is why I don't venture into the forums. Mr Andy Dixon's Avatar
    Fuckin' sweet. Never got around to picking it up on PC, but I might grab it on XBLA instead if the price is right.

EDIT: Apparently XBLA is getting Double D as well, which reminded me that I bought it on Steam when it was like $1 during a sale but never played it... might have to do that one of these days, because Mommy's Best makes awesome games.

For some reason it is not possible to get this or any other Serious Sam threads to show up in a search. Dumb Vbull.

Anyway, all Serious Sam games are in the XBLA deal of the week. Everything 50% off. 600MSP is good for XBLA.

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    Finally a recent DOTW that isn't GTA, Borderlands DLC or PopCap games. Happy.

I'd buy that for 7.50

Quote Originally Posted by Edd Strid View Post
    Finally a recent DOTW that isn't GTA, Borderlands DLC or PopCap games. Happy.
    Last week was Tropico 4, and not a bad sale in my opinion. Last month there was one on Skyrim that granted me the first two DLCa for like half price.

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    Good points, although with Tropico 4 did it work out cheaper than the gold edition that recently released?

So I can pick up BFE and the DLC for the price intended!

Yup.

Quote Originally Posted by Edd Strid View Post
    Good points, although with Tropico 4 did it work out cheaper than the gold edition that recently released?
    I did look into that, and I can't remember because I decided I didn't care to buy it. If I were going to though, I'd have bought it on DotW because FUCK DISCS.

I think I got all the Halo Reach maps in a DOTW. They're not bad sometimes.

I can't remember getting them but I know I did like a slut.

I ended up getting all the Double Fine games one time for the DOTW. Hit an impasse is Trenched/Iron Brigade because apparently i suck and I literally don't know anyone else that has it.

Allegedly there will be an XBL sale in the countdown to 2013. Worth watching for all those Microskanks.

This? This right here? This is why I don't venture into the forums. Mr Andy Dixon's Avatar
    Strangely enough, I actually just started playing through this on XBLA on a whim last night (won a code for it like six months ago). Graphics are pretty crummy compared to the PC version, but other than that it's fun.