OH, forums | Destructoid | Tomopop | Japanator | Flixist | LUMP
Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 LastLast
Results 761 to 780 of 808

Thread: Minecraft: 360 Edition

  1. #761
    ClownBaby's Avatar
    15,666 posts since Feb 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by Revuhlooshun View Post
    Does Creative Mode let you plant grass? I need a shit-ton of grass for my pyramid.
    I don't think so, just dirt blocks.

    You can spawn in items though and spawn in bonemeal. I think using that on dirt always gives you tall grass, but you could do that and then punch the grass to have it be regular.

  2. #762
    Konnery's Avatar
    556 posts since Jul 2012

    Bonemeal spawns grass and flowers, but I think you're supposed to be able to run water over dirt and have tall grass grow.

    Not positive though.

  3. #763
    KD_Alpha's Avatar
    5,196 posts since Jun 2006

    So this thing is out now and it's pretty fucking awesome. The fly and sprint abilities make traversing your world way less of a hassle and the new villages, strongholds, and biomes look awesome. Not sure if they changed the height and depth restrictions, but it feels like you can go much higher than you could before. Tried this out in a superflat world though, so that may have something to do with it. Either way, as a free update, this feels like a huge improvement over the previous iteration and it being free makes it all the more awesome.

  4. #764
    Hell yeah. Can't wait to fuck with it.

  5. #765
    I'll try this shit out after I wake up from my brain concussion caused by RE6.

  6. #766

  7. #767
    Come on dude. I have a disabled cat.

  8. #768
    Say goodbye to your milk cartons.

  9. #769

  10. #770
    Hector Garfria's Avatar
    17,895 posts since Mar 2009

    Placing glass panels is marginally more difficult then glass blocks.


    Take it back 4J studios, this is not ready yet.

  11. #771
    Bizarro's Avatar
    1,529 posts since Nov 2011

    The update is appreciated and part of me wants to explore all the new spawnable areas but I don't think I have the dedication or ambition to start building in a new world after spending 50+ hours in the first one I made.

    Flying and sprinting is nice even though I've derped and plummeted to my doom after mistakenly double tapping A while midair instead of pressing up twice more times than I'd care to admit.

  12. #772
    ClownBaby's Avatar
    15,666 posts since Feb 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by KD_Alpha View Post
    So this thing is out now and it's pretty fucking awesome. The fly and sprint abilities make traversing your world way less of a hassle and the new villages, strongholds, and biomes look awesome. Not sure if they changed the height and depth restrictions, but it feels like you can go much higher than you could before. Tried this out in a superflat world though, so that may have something to do with it. Either way, as a free update, this feels like a huge improvement over the previous iteration and it being free makes it all the more awesome.
    It might be because of the superflat world, but sometimes when you spawn a world the water level/Z axis of the ground can be lower than it normally is making a higher sky, but still the same top limit.

  13. #773
    Char Aznable's Avatar
    2,557 posts since Feb 2008

    They should have just called this Destructive Mode, because tearing stuff down is way more fun. I enjoyed flying over a village and lighting everything on fire, then starting a huge lava river flowing down the side of a mountain. Also, houses made of TNT.

  14. #774
    InVaLiD.'s Avatar
    3 posts since Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarvu View Post
    In all seriousness I'd get it on 360 but the shitty options for button layouts and the lack of map generation (as far as I can tell) is just terrible. Only thing it really has over the PC is couch co-op.
    I have it for PC and its laggy as hell. I tried the demo for 360 and no problems. Can't say my PC sucks either, my specs are way above what's needed

    Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

  15. #775
    InVaLiD.'s Avatar
    3 posts since Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Char Aznable View Post
    They should have just called this Destructive Mode, because tearing stuff down is way more fun. I enjoyed flying over a village and lighting everything on fire, then starting a huge lava river flowing down the side of a mountain. Also, houses made of TNT.
    That does sound pretty fun. Lmao

    Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

  16. #776
    I found a seed with over 95% water, which is perfect for creating my own version of Koholint Island from Link's Awakening. The only problem is it takes forever to fill in the middle of the ocean with land, even in creative mode.


    Sent from my work PC using Google Chrome

  17. #777
    Needs MCedit 360 Edition.

  18. #778
    ClownBaby's Avatar
    15,666 posts since Feb 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by ZombiePlatypus View Post
    I found a seed with over 95% water, which is perfect for creating my own version of Koholint Island from Link's Awakening. The only problem is it takes forever to fill in the middle of the ocean with land, even in creative mode.


    Sent from my work PC using Google Chrome
    I spawned on a tiny island in the middle of an ocean one time. I tried swimming away to find supplies but in every direction I went a full day and found nothing.

    I ended up using a program to make a map of the world just to see and the closest land was about 2 days journey away. Shit was weird.

  19. #779
    Hector Garfria's Avatar
    17,895 posts since Mar 2009

    The Return




    They updated the game so now you can fight the ender dragon. My previous files were lost when I transferred consoles so I'll be starting a new one now.

  20. #780
    Gotta get back into this. So fucking peaceful and joyous.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Change forum colors & width:
Try a new theme: