Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 LastLast

Thread: Minecraft: 360 Edition

Bringer of Truth
    Quote Originally Posted by Revuhlooshun View Post
    Does Creative Mode let you plant grass? I need a shit-ton of grass for my pyramid.
    I don't think so, just dirt blocks.

You can spawn in items though and spawn in bonemeal. I think using that on dirt always gives you tall grass, but you could do that and then punch the grass to have it be regular.

[Level 5: Mech]
    Bonemeal spawns grass and flowers, but I think you're supposed to be able to run water over dirt and have tall grass grow.

Not positive though.

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    So this thing is out now and it's pretty fucking awesome. The fly and sprint abilities make traversing your world way less of a hassle and the new villages, strongholds, and biomes look awesome. Not sure if they changed the height and depth restrictions, but it feels like you can go much higher than you could before. Tried this out in a superflat world though, so that may have something to do with it. Either way, as a free update, this feels like a huge improvement over the previous iteration and it being free makes it all the more awesome.

Honkey Kong
    Hell yeah. Can't wait to fuck with it.

Pwnd
    I'll try this shit out after I wake up from my brain concussion caused by RE6.

Honkey Kong
    Doxing you nigga.

Pwnd
    Come on dude. I have a disabled cat.

Honkey Kong
    Say goodbye to your milk cartons.

Admin / Midget King
    http://www.mojang.com/2012/10/new-mi...update-is-out/

Here's the list of new stuff for those who haven't seen it yet.

Still responds to BLOO
    Placing glass panels is marginally more difficult then glass blocks.

Take it back 4J studios, this is not ready yet.

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    The update is appreciated and part of me wants to explore all the new spawnable areas but I don't think I have the dedication or ambition to start building in a new world after spending 50+ hours in the first one I made.

Flying and sprinting is nice even though I've derped and plummeted to my doom after mistakenly double tapping A while midair instead of pressing up twice more times than I'd care to admit.

Bringer of Truth
    Quote Originally Posted by KD_Alpha View Post
    So this thing is out now and it's pretty fucking awesome. The fly and sprint abilities make traversing your world way less of a hassle and the new villages, strongholds, and biomes look awesome. Not sure if they changed the height and depth restrictions, but it feels like you can go much higher than you could before. Tried this out in a superflat world though, so that may have something to do with it. Either way, as a free update, this feels like a huge improvement over the previous iteration and it being free makes it all the more awesome.
    It might be because of the superflat world, but sometimes when you spawn a world the water level/Z axis of the ground can be lower than it normally is making a higher sky, but still the same top limit.

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    They should have just called this Destructive Mode, because tearing stuff down is way more fun. I enjoyed flying over a village and lighting everything on fire, then starting a huge lava river flowing down the side of a mountain. Also, houses made of TNT.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarvu View Post
    In all seriousness I'd get it on 360 but the shitty options for button layouts and the lack of map generation (as far as I can tell) is just terrible. Only thing it really has over the PC is couch co-op.
    I have it for PC and its laggy as hell. I tried the demo for 360 and no problems. Can't say my PC sucks either, my specs are way above what's needed

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Char Aznable View Post
    They should have just called this Destructive Mode, because tearing stuff down is way more fun. I enjoyed flying over a village and lighting everything on fire, then starting a huge lava river flowing down the side of a mountain. Also, houses made of TNT.
    That does sound pretty fun. Lmao

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

Beast Master
    I found a seed with over 95% water, which is perfect for creating my own version of Koholint Island from Link's Awakening. The only problem is it takes forever to fill in the middle of the ocean with land, even in creative mode.

Sent from my work PC using Google Chrome

Needs MCedit 360 Edition.

Bringer of Truth
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombiePlatypus View Post
    I found a seed with over 95% water, which is perfect for creating my own version of Koholint Island from Link's Awakening. The only problem is it takes forever to fill in the middle of the ocean with land, even in creative mode.

Sent from my work PC using Google Chrome
    I spawned on a tiny island in the middle of an ocean one time. I tried swimming away to find supplies but in every direction I went a full day and found nothing.

I ended up using a program to make a map of the world just to see and the closest land was about 2 days journey away. Shit was weird.

Still responds to BLOO

The Return

They updated the game so now you can fight the ender dragon. My previous files were lost when I transferred consoles so I'll be starting a new one now.

Honkey Kong
    Gotta get back into this. So fucking peaceful and joyous.